Hi I have a couple of questions. I am done with ATT commitment this week. I have a 3gs. I want to buy the new iPhone 4 wo/ 2yrs contract/ no commentment. Will I be able to jailbreak/unlock use T-Moblie and still use iTunes for buying apps and music. I am dreaming!
    Any Suggestions.

Thanks Mark
    2010-06-13 10:47 PM
    usually apple doesn't let you just buy the phone due to there commitment with AT&T I'm pretty sure the devteam are working hard if it's not already done no matter what service you have to can buy music and apps as long as you have a internet connection you may just have to turn to Craigslist or ebay for the iphone tho goodluck
    IF I'VE HELPED YOU BE SURE YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!
    2010-06-14 12:45 AM
    Yes, you can buy the phone without commitment (granted you have an AT&T line). It's gonna cost you a lot more ($599/$699 for 16Gb/32Gb). Regarding the unlock/jailbreak, you'll just have to wait until the dev team get their hands on the phones. Those usually come within days of release. I'd definitely wait until then to be sure
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-06-14 04:51 AM
    U sign a contract for the phone to get the 400 off. U do not have to sign a contract and u will recieve no discount meaning u pay 6 or 7 hundred for it. The app store has nothing to do with who your carrier provider is so if u use the phone on tmobile u will be set to go. And i do believe there is unlock/jb coming from the dev team probably a day or two after the release date of the phone.
    2010-06-15 06:42 PM
    Where I live they will not sell you any iPhone without signing a 2 year contract. No matter what
    2010-07-21 12:45 AM
    Some Att retail stores make u sign a contract no matter what. Any Corp owned Att store will let you buy one with out signing a contract. It changed in feb. This year
    2010-07-21 03:40 PM
    You can go to your local Apple Store and they should let you buy an iPhone 4 at the no-commitment pricing without signing any contract. I just purchased mine yesterday at the no-commitment pricing and without any existing or new AT&T contract. I even used cash.
    iPhone 4 32GB JB & Unlocked w/ T-Mobile
    2010-07-22 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD