I am currently subscribed to AT&T I have the $20.00 100mb Data plan but cannot get it to work.

I have tried unlockit and I have tried loading the configuration file manually but that will not work either.

What can I do to get my Data plan to work?

I am willing to Jailbreak if I have to.
    2010-09-24 05:48 AM
    You shouldn't need to change anything. Also since you are on ATT you don't need to unlock.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-09-24 05:49 AM
    Hm, I don't know why it's not working.

I'm on the GoPhone at&t plan.

Ik I have the data plan but I can't get it to work, I might try a restore and see what happens.
    2010-09-24 05:52 AM
    You're on 4.1? Well, there hasn't been a consistent way to modify APNs (since GoPhone uses the 'wap.cingular' APN not the phone APN that typical iPhone plans use) without a signed ipcc or mobileconfig or a nodded CommCenter Unfortunately, neither unlockit nor benm.at offer signed mobileconfigs, and work hasn't been made on CommCenter mod since a current jailbreak method isn't available... you're gonna be waiting a bit possibly
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave
    2010-09-24 07:01 PM
    Okay your on the lower plan that doesn't pay for 3G even if you get it working AT&T talks to the iPhone and they'll add a service charge onto your normal bill about $20 each month so just upgrade your plan, you can't pay & go with the iPhone sry man
    2010-09-24 08:32 PM
    Would Jailbreaking and downgrading to a lower OS be able to get me my Data plan?
    2010-09-25 03:32 AM
    Yeah, downgrading to a lower version (even 4.0.x) could help. 4.0.x has CommCenter patches (which should make unlockit's solution work) and anything below 4.0 works fine fine with unlockit's solution.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave
    2010-09-25 04:13 AM
    Since I'm jailbreaking and downgrading should I be worrying about any of my phone losing data? Like my messages contacts calls etc
    2010-09-25 07:51 PM
    You should backup b via iTunes then downgrade ur ios then later restore from backup.
    2010-09-27 09:12 AM
    I was on gophone...still have SiM but now I'm on tmo I'm on 4.01, 3GS and I used the mobile configuration thing and I was able to get data working.
    2010-09-27 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD