Does mms work on pay as you go plan on a iPhone 4 ? And data help please
    2011-03-01 12:37 AM
    AT&T has all-in-one plans for the iPhone. So you have a call plan, data plan and testing plan all in one. Since the phone companies (in my opinion) really overcharge for texting (it uses the same signals needed to identify your phone for text and MMS messaging, so it's a fixed cost to all of the cellular companies no matter how much or little MMS and texting you use or don't use).

So data will cost a minimum of $15, low minutes of talk will be a minimum of around $60 and texting a minimum of $5. iPhones are expensive in terms of how the phone companies price their plans. I think you can get away with a plan as low as $85 before taxes, but I have not found a useful plan below $95 monthly.

Also, you should know that you can completely circumvent MMS by using a free Instant Messaging application and email.
    2011-03-01 02:57 AM
    AT&T has all-in-one plans for the iPhone. So you have a call plan, data plan and testing plan all in one. Since the phone companies (in my opinion) really overcharge for texting (it uses the same signals needed to identify your phone for text and MMS messaging, so it's a fixed cost to all of the cellular companies no matter how much or little MMS and texting you use or don't use).

So data will cost a minimum of $15, low minutes of talk will be a minimum of around $60 and texting a minimum of $5. iPhones are expensive in terms of how the phone companies price their plans. I think you can get away with a plan as low as $85 before taxes, but I have not found a useful plan below $95 monthly.

Also, you should know that you can completely circumvent MMS by using a free Instant Messaging application and email.
    Thats not on prepaid ... I meant on prepaid
    2011-03-01 03:57 AM
    The iPhone isn't supported by AT&T on GoPhone/Prepaid
    2011-03-04 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD