I was using pdanet on my unlimited plan iphone but I also have another iphone with a 2gig plan so I decided to lay off tethering with the unlimited plan and use tethering on level 1 hide with the 2gig plan. If they change that plan then we will know that it doesnt work. So far no text or email on the limited plan. I will keep you updated.
    2011-05-14 03:12 PM
    I was using pdanet on my unlimited plan iphone but I also have another iphone with a 2gig plan so I decided to lay off tethering with the unlimited plan and use tethering on level 1 hide with the 2gig plan. If they change that plan then we will know that it doesnt work. So far no text or email on the limited plan. I will keep you updated.
    Thanks!

In theory if they are against tethering, as in it breaches contract rules than I see no other way but to flag you as well.. Be interesting to see what happens tho ... Thanks for testing it out for us.
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way
    2011-05-17 02:34 AM
    so far so good! Let you know next billing cycle.
    2011-05-20 05:06 PM
    Just got the text and email the other day...

Of course, I was using anywhere from 80-140gb a month from March til now...sooooooo I might have to stop. Gonna call them...and use some interwebz skillz to try to defuse the tense situation.
    2011-05-21 01:52 AM
124 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD