Yo EVERybody...

I have an old ATT PLan that includes 1000 anytime..and 1000 n/w minutes...and unlimited text...but it offers no data....

I have been calling and harassing att to let me add internet onto my plan but they will not budge...

Im still plan on getting a iphone...but will be able to use my current discounted plan on my iphone? Do I have to get it unlocked? What should I do about the internet?
    2007-10-02 06:31 AM
    wtf? that is so gay from att switch to tmobile u cna add anything and remove anything on your plan with tmobile.
     Think Different
    2007-10-02 06:55 AM
    You can keep your plan and add the iPhone data plan like anyone else can. But you will also lose your employee discount just like everyone else does. AT&T employess or any other corporate discount cant be used with the iPhone.

QUOTE=Tombull;48346]Yo EVERybody...

I have an old ATT PLan that includes 1000 anytime..and 1000 n/w minutes...and unlimited text...but it offers no data....

I have been calling and harassing att to let me add internet onto my plan but they will not budge...

Im still plan on getting a iphone...but will be able to use my current discounted plan on my iphone? Do I have to get it unlocked? What should I do about the internet?[/QUOTE]
    2007-10-02 06:59 AM
    I had the same issue! I was told by a ATT employee, that if you have a family talk plan, and you put the other line as the main line on your account, you can still get your disscount. I called in today and did it, and there was no problem!
    2007-10-02 07:52 AM
    please explain how?
    2007-10-04 03:22 AM
    If I had a family plan, LOL

I had the same issue! I was told by a ATT employee, that if you have a family talk plan, and you put the other line as the main line on your account, you can still get your disscount. I called in today and did it, and there was no problem!
    2007-10-04 06:20 AM
    get a 1.0.2 firmware iphone, jailbreak it/bypass activation....go to your account setup on wireless.att.com and add the smartphone unlimited connect for $19.99.
    2007-10-07 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD