I was cruising the web today and saw an article that DT was looking to purchase Sprint to grow T-Mobile US. Wonder how this will play with apple since at the time the iPhone came out ATT was the largest US GSM carrier. With a sprint buy out that would put T-Mobile ahead of them by like 30 million subscribers. just found this interesting anyways anyone have any thoughts on this.
    2008-05-06 03:15 AM
    Sprint is not GSM so that would pose an issue. Also i recently saw on google news that Sprint and Clearwire are to be merging to provide high speed data in rural areas. I think Sprint/Nextel is a bit larger than Tmobile however i have no hard proof of this as of now. I dont really think this is feasible, besides people bought Nextel because it worked and they liked the customer service, now its just Sprint. I know a lot of people who dropped both companies because of the merger and i dont think it would be a reasonable business decision for Tmobile unless they kept the companies separate and somehow shared 3g resources.
    T-mobile has stolen my wallet's heart
    2008-05-07 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD