User Tag List

T-zones was working on Friday & Saturday, now on Sunday and here Monday it does not work.

T-zones $5.99 plan using firmware 1.1.4

Ziphone activated/jailbroken, etc. 1.1.4

Bigboss t-zones hack for 1.1.4

What's up with this?

Should I call T-mobile?

The error message I get is "You are not subscribed to EDGE network".

I am paying for it, so I am right???/
    Last edited by saabtmobile; 2008-05-06 at 01:54 PM.
    2008-05-06 01:35 PM
    i had this problem a long time ago...tmobile knows bout the hack i have been told and when they trace it they find out so thats why its safe to have the 19.99 plan...also check ur edge settings
    2008-05-07 12:05 AM
    I called them and they said that my settings were "correct", we even verified them.

They even "switched" me onto the Total internet plan temporarily for the next few days to see if it starts "working" suddenly again as a result.

Bastards at T-mobile trying to nickle and dime us for a service that previously worked, so their arguement that not having the TOTAL plan for $19.99 instead of $5.99 is total BS.

I hope they can resolve this ASAP.
    2008-05-07 12:10 AM
    Exact thing happened to me! I'm trying to figure out a solution.
    2008-05-07 12:25 AM
    At this time, I am basically using their Total Internet plan and it is NOT working.

So what gives? Do I call them back and speak to their LEVEL-3 TIER Technical Support up in Washington State again? Apparently, those are the folks that deal with the iphones in the U.S.
    2008-05-07 12:38 AM
    I don't know man. But if you find out can you please post it up here?
    2008-05-07 02:27 AM
    Yea, I'm really tired of calling them and talking. What gives? Since I'm supposedly on their TOTAL package, I still don't see anything working. The error messages about not being subscribed to the EDGE network is beyond frustrating, especially since I bought this phone and plan since I NEED IT NOW.

I guess call them back again...tonight.. I hope it doesn't go on into the wee hours of the morning.

I will post the results here ASAP.
    2008-05-07 04:43 AM
    My phone was doing this the other evening. It has nothing to do with your edge settings or the hack from what I understand. I got the could not connect to EDGE for about two hours then it came back on. I had this problem with Tmobile about a year ago on my sidekick. It is possible they are having an outage or doing updates to the network or working on a tower. From what i understand, Tmobile obviously knows about the hack and does not care unless you are somehow not paying for services.
    T-mobile has stolen my wallet's heart
    2008-05-07 02:13 PM
    I got an official from T-mobile to indicate the following:

---------

T-mobile T-zones works for only 48 hours, then they scan the phone from their networks and shut you down. They encourage you to do the $19.99 plan, however at this time, I have not been able to even get my $19.99 plan working at all. Do I need to undo the hack???
    2008-05-08 12:33 AM
    yes you do. go into settings and reset settings, then reset network settings
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-05-09 08:46 AM
    ONLT FOR TZONES THOUGH!!

hey guys! I'm here to HELP!! lol just add this source to installer

limitededitioniphone.com/lei.xml

go into your settings and type in wap.voicestream.com (settings/general/network/edge)

go into installer and install the 1.1.3/4 edge hack from the the tmobile folder

restart the phone

wait about 10 min or so maybe even less and go into safari and check

have patience it will eventually kick in

press the thanks button if it did!!!
    Last edited by nadiasortiz; 2008-05-09 at 01:49 PM.
    2008-05-09 01:35 PM
    ONLT FOR TZONES THOUGH!!

hey guys! I'm here to HELP!! lol just add this source to installer

limitededitioniphone.com/lei.xml

go into your settings and type in wap.voicestream.com (settings/general/network/edge)

go into installer and install the 1.1.3/4 edge hack from the the tmobile folder

restart the phone

wait about 10 min or so maybe even less and go into safari and check

have patience it will eventually kick in

press the thanks button if it did!!!
    I'm having the same issues, one moment I'm using edge, an hour later I use it again and I get the tmobile messege saying I need to upgrade. This source u provided didn't work for me. What should I do?
    I'm nervous to try what smirkis said what resetting the network settings. I waited over night and rebooted, nothing is working.
    2009-04-16 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD