I just got my iphone last night. Along with the iphone i told the t-mobile lady to get me t-zones for my iphone. the 5.99 service. She assured me that it wouldnt make any difference at all. I just wanted to get it so that i could use the hack. Today im trying to use the hack but how can i tell if it works. How can i tell if i have t-zones in the first place. How long did it take for yalls to start working. I changed the settings to wap.voicestream.com. Thats all i did.Wifi is off and VPN is not configured. Am i susposed to do anthing in particular to get it working?
    2008-06-04 09:09 PM
    Im guessing your phone is jailbroken?
    Than go to Tweaks 1.1.1-1.1.4 ( depending on your firmware) and find "tzones hack." install it, restart your phone. Than, add the tzones to your plan either on the phone, at the store, or on the net ( thats what I did ) Within 24Hrs. you will recieve a text saying that your change has been confirmed. Make sure you have wap.voicestream.com set, and it should work ( Did for me )
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!
    2008-06-05 03:00 AM
    I ordered T-zones. Yes i got the t-zones hack. I entered wap.voicestream.com in my EDGE settings. T-mobile keeps telling me that t-zones doesnt do anything for the iphone. I disable wap and try to connect to safari but it never works. What am i doing wrong.
    2008-06-05 02:38 PM
    Hrm. Tell me, step by step, EXACTLY what you did. Please, go into details, im determined to solve this!
    BTW: what firmware do you have?

Be Back in 30 minutes or less!: Breakfast Break!

Please state what ive asked in my last post, and ill be back soon to help you out! Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by Atokadd; 2008-06-05 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-05 03:05 PM
    ok. I got my iphone.Im using 1.1.4. I ordered T-zones.. I went to the 1.1.2 ---> 1.1.1 section since i didnt see the t-zones hack under 1.1.4 =(. Im guessing that might be the problem. I went ahead and looked at the manual guide on how to do it. I made a proxy.pac. Well i downloaded the preference file from http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...e-t-zones.html and it still isnt working for some reason. Upon trying to go to a site it says could jnot activate EDGE: You are not subscribed to EDGE... Thanks for your help bud.
    Last edited by nightmare850; 2008-06-05 at 03:21 PM.
    2008-06-05 03:07 PM
    Thats the problem. O.k., do this: Uninstall the other hacks, proxy pac. and the perference files. Make it look like you did nothing BUT order tzones. Than, go to Installer>All packages> And install "Community sources" Than exit installer, and go to your app selection screen. There should be no extra apps. Restart your phone. Go back into installer, and their should be a tweaks 1.1.4 section, with a 1.1.4 tzones hack in it. Install it. Restart your phone. If you already have received your confirmation text of tzones, it should be working now. Test this, and tell me how it works.
    2008-06-05 03:34 PM
    I did exactly as you said and all i see is Tweaks 1.1.1 - 1.1.3 . Then Tweaks.. I dont see tweaks 1.1.4. In the folder named just Tweaks it doesnt have the T-zones hack in it. I have to go meet the guy who im selling my ipod touch too.. Ill be back though.. Thanks bud!!. Im determined to get this right!!
    2008-06-05 03:46 PM
    When you get back, go into Installer, than go to the "sources" at the bottom left of the screen. Tell me all of your source names. This is where your problem lies.

Im going out soon myself. Who knows if you'll catch me before than. It may be 2-4 hrs, depending on how long the movie is, and if we want to stay at the mall. I WILL have my iphone on me, so feel free to Email me about your results on my last post for the fastest response. My email is: [email protected]
    Last edited by Atokadd; 2008-06-05 at 03:53 PM.
    2008-06-05 03:51 PM
    Ironically enough. While i was out. I got "the text message" Thought i already had it. But now i have to get the hack back =(. Here are my sources...

Apptapp official
    Local Packages
    Modmyifone.com
    STe packaging
    iclarified
    surrealNetworks
    Bigboss.org
    Repository.ripdev.com
    Installerrepo.com/izpaz..

And thats it?
    2008-06-05 04:20 PM
    Try pressing "refresh" at the top of the source page, than see if "Tweaks 1.1.4" appeared
    2008-06-05 04:24 PM
    I still dont see a tweaks (1.1.4)

ok i added ispazzo source and i see the folder but no t-zones hack. Can you look under yours and check what source T-zones hack is?
    Last edited by nightmare850; 2008-06-05 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-05 04:43 PM
    Hrm....go to "All packages" and type in "big" than press "search". Under that, try installing "BigBoss's Beta/Experimental source expository" Install, and if it tell you to restart, do so. Than see if Tweaks is there. Also check in the "uninstall" section ( on the bottom on the screen) if you have BSD Subsystem installed.
    2008-06-05 04:45 PM
    I have BSD subsystem. I dont see the bigboss under uninstall. But i already have a source http://thebigboss.org/repo.xml. That may be the right one.
    2008-06-05 04:50 PM
    Hrm......Do you have tweaks 1.1.3? and is their a tzones hack under it?
    2008-06-05 04:56 PM
    I have the folder but there is only 1 thing in it and its 1.1.2-1.1.3 OTB G-Unlock.. =(.. no T-zones.
    2008-06-05 04:59 PM
    Hrm....Im running out of Ideas, lol Give me a second.
    2008-06-05 05:06 PM
    Have you trying going to uninstall and checking your t-mobile hack and telling me the source/ source URL?
    2008-06-05 05:13 PM
    its under Big Boss, but you have Big Boss
    2008-06-05 05:15 PM
    OMG.. I got it working .. http://sleepers.net/~iphone/repo.html . The bigboss i got from the community sources was bad. Ended up having to delete that source then get this one. I put in the source from that site. http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo then went back to the 1.1.4 tweaks folder and saw it. Thanks for your help.
    2008-06-05 05:23 PM
    Sure, All I ask in return is your press the thanks button!

Glad I could help!
    2008-06-05 05:26 PM
22 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD