Well... I did all the steps that were needed for the T-zones hack (1.1.4) and everything worked right off the bat about 1 hour after I signed up for it on MyT-mobile online. The simplicity and ease of the situation kinda threw me off. Everything works.

So I'm wondering, if EDGE is working only an hour after I sign up for T-Zones online (knock on wood that it continues to work), does that mean I did the T-zones hack correctly, or am I using pay-as-you-go data right now? I'm kind of tripped out that it works so easily, so some feedback would be appreciated.
    2008-06-12 02:43 AM
    Question for you......are you using EDGE on a pre-pay (ToGo) account or a regular post-paid account?

I haven't had luck with the pre-pay sim card
    2008-06-12 05:12 AM
    Question for you......are you using EDGE on a pre-pay (ToGo) account or a regular post-paid account?

I haven't had luck with the pre-pay sim card
    I'm on a postpaid plan. Sorry to hear that it doesn't work on pre-pay
    2008-06-12 10:30 AM
    I'm on a postpaid plan. Sorry to hear that it doesn't work on pre-pay
    No worries, I still haven't read anywhere whether pre-pay was suppose to work.

Someone won an iPhone at work, but already has Verizon. I was going to recommend unlocking it and putting in a TM prepay card for one of their kids.
    2008-06-13 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD