im with tmobile and i didnt have this problem before it started about 3 weeks ago

i have tried it all show my ID and all i could find on google there are no fix for this that i can see

please help anyone

i know im not the only one this this problem

when the caller reaches the voicemail it shows as call failure call failed
    but if u look right before it tells u that there is the another writeing witch is what is used to be and is the correct way miss call with name of caller

something is not right with firmware i think

READ-> i did turn on the caller id thing and i have done full firmware restore to factory state no backup restore still continue with same problem but like i said im not the only one that the above things didnt work
    2008-07-04 06:01 AM
    that happened to my brothers iphone, we took it to AppleCare and it now fixed, sorry but i dont think this can be fixed
    2008-07-04 06:14 AM
    ok i have tmobile is there a way to like take my friends iphone att sim put in mine and go with him and tell him to have it changed or fixed like what do i need to do and BTW did u brother have tmobile or att

thansk for reply
    2008-07-04 06:20 AM
    Find a friend who is on Tmobile and try his/her sim card. If you get the same results, then you may need to do a DFU restore, set the phone back to NEW. Jailbreak,unlock and activate with iliberty+
    2008-07-04 01:03 PM
    ill try a new sim card but ive done a full dfu restore didnt change anything with ziphone
    2008-07-05 02:14 AM
    i would also do the dfu restore and unlock'n'jailbreak i-liberty+. works great and i have t-mo too , shouldnt take you more than 5 min to get it back up..
    2008-07-05 03:28 AM
    i would also do the dfu restore and unlock'n'jailbreak i-liberty+. works great and i have t-mo too , shouldnt take you more than 5 min to get it back up..
    finaly someone with tmo where do u live ?
    and have u had that problem?

im going to try a dfu install and then jailbreak this time with iLiberty+ windows and see what happens should i use the att sim or us my tmo sim or no sim when i install and jailbreak somepeople said to no use my sim but i wanted to see what u guys think?

im going to try a dfu install and then jailbreak this time with iLiberty+ windows and see what happens should i use the att sim or us my tmo sim or no sim when i install and jailbreak somepeople said to no use my sim but i wanted to see what u guys think?
    Last edited by MAKAVE71; 2008-07-05 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-05 08:24 AM
    Hello everyone,
    This is Raj from Mumbai, just found this Mobile app, thought to share with you...
    Mobile Java Application | Mobile Social Networking | Free SMS, Voice Message | MobiYard.Com it lets you send free sms worldwide, free voice message, Instant messenger, Free mobile content and much much more..
    Compatible Mobile : www.mobiyard.com/compatibility.php

Btw, Nice forum Skin, i' Loved it..
    2008-07-05 12:35 PM
    just did a DFU mode installed 1.1.4 used ilibertyx windows ver and still same problem
    2008-07-05 06:40 PM
    does this continue on fw 2.0 tmobile people please answer
    2008-07-17 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD