So do u guys think someone will 100% figure out how to make the IPHONE work with a t-mobile sim card..?

I dont care about the visual voice mail.

I just have had my tmobile number for over 6years and i dont want to give it up, and i hate carrying two phones. I would cancel the tmobile service, but i like my tmobile number, everyone knows it including the employees that i work with.
    2007-08-12 03:12 AM
    Ummm, so why dont you just transfer your phone number over to the new carrier?
    2007-08-12 03:35 AM
    I second that idea. Port your number over to AT&T it only takes a couple of hours.
    2007-08-12 07:55 AM
    just google it every now and then you will prob find something about it
    Last edited by iphonetech122; 2007-08-16 at 01:24 PM. Reason: thread changed
    2007-08-16 03:29 AM
    Yah, porting your number runs an extra $200 for the cancellation fee.

T-Mobile is confirmed working if you use the TurboSIM method, although good luck finding a TurboSIM at the moment.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-08-16 04:28 AM
    Since I traveled back to Germany I had to show the iPhone almost 1000 People. Everybody asked me when it will be ready for regular phone calls. Well in the first place I was sure,a software solution would be released soon. But what´s up now ?
    TurboSIM would be perfect for me, but they are out of stock.
    All known iPhone webpages disscuss modding topics, ringtones etc. What happened to the DEV Team ? I hope they are still working on a software only solution ?
    2007-08-18 08:08 PM
    Since I traveled back to Germany I had to show the iPhone almost 1000 People. Everybody asked me when it will be ready for regular phone calls. Well in the first place I was sure,a software solution would be released soon. But what´s up now ?
    TurboSIM would be perfect for me, but they are out of stock.
    All known iPhone webpages disscuss modding topics, ringtones etc. What happened to the DEV Team ? I hope they are still working on a software only solution ?
    You can use the silvercard method. That card is not sold out and works.
    2007-08-19 10:09 AM
    the iphone unlock software is about to come out and you can use a tmobile sim card in it!!!
    2007-09-02 08:31 PM
    I did my Iphone with the iunlock and it worked with tmobil. There there is a app that will allow you to get youtube as well. No need to change, tmobile planes are cheaper than AT&T.
    2007-09-17 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.