User Tag List

ok i dont know if anyone has ask this before im sure they have but i cant find anything i have searched but here it goes.

i have a att sim witch is not activated or anything its blank i was thinkin if there is a way to load info on that from tmobile basicaly tmobile account on att sim sounds simple and easy but im not sure if it can be done.

why do i want to do this? well...

1.no need to unlock or actvate i would guess
    2.get rid of that nasty miss call error that turns into call failure call failed

im still on 1.1.4 waiting on 2.0 jailbreak
    2G iphone but i will get a 3G iphone when the activation jailbreak comes for that and only if the "CALL FAILURE CALL FAILED" message stops on 2.0 3G

really im sick of that damn thing
    2008-07-17 08:12 PM
    You're talking apples and oranges my friend. Two different networks, two different ways of doing things. If you want to use the phone on a network other than AT&T, you will need to unlock it.

At first release, the pwntool will only jailbreak 3g iPhones, but will jailbreak and unlock 2g iPhones (according to their blog).

As for the "call failure" thing, it probably has to do with a third party app that you have installed. I got that when I installed iBlackbook. Once I uninstalled it the problem was gone.
    2008-07-18 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD