Ok, i called today about 9 hours ago, to tmobile and setup my my edge network (and also upgrade txt msg plan) i keep reading, just wait, tmo is slow yada yada, well i have been waiting occasionally checking google.com to see if it works and i kept getting same error Comverse or internal service error 500 or error $CODES$, yada yada, so i figured it wasnt working yet, so ive uninstalled and reinstalled, and followed every guide i can find on these forums, and nothing gave me the right answer, so i assumed it wasnt setup yet, but then i tried yahoo.com and it worked on EDGE, Yahoo! DOES work for me but every other site gives me those same errors mainly the Comverse, ANY help would be nice------------i know there are like 58237 other posts in here asking for pretty much the same thing but i figured i'd try my shot at my own topic

::edit:: i do have firmware 1.1.4 it is jailbroken,unlocked,activated all that good stuff, i do have the tznoes 1.1.4hack form installer, i have installed and uninstalled it several times
    Last edited by Susa; 2008-07-19 at 09:56 AM. Reason: added more info
    Iphone 3G, unlocked & activated.
    Windows XP SP3.
    T-Mobile.
    2008-07-19 08:19 AM
    internet2.voicestream.com

put that for ur edge settings should start working
    2008-07-19 11:07 AM
    ok, so i put that in and now all i get is cannont connect you are not subscribed to EDGE, yet when i put wap.voicestream.com in i still get yahoo and the internal error 500 $codes$ and COMVERSE

ok I'm typing this from my iphone, I recieved a txt MSG from tmobile saying that the changes I made to my acct have gone thru, but I still get the same errors as before, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the tmobile tzones hack ffor 1.1.4 but also while iwas going thru installer I saw a section for tweaks 1.1.5 is there a new version for the iPhone? I didn't check it out could that be the reason for my edge not working?
    Last edited by Susa; 2008-07-19 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-19 09:35 PM
    Helloo
    im new to the iphone world what does the hack do please as i dont want to reck my phone i have different settings than you and i can use goggle and yahoo but i cant go on youtube why is this
    2008-07-20 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD