So i bought my friends iPhone for $200. And then i got a T-mobile plan with unlimited everything. I got a free phone with my t-mobile plan, the phone came in today. So i was stoked i can take the sim card out and use it with my iPhone. Everytime i put my t-mobile sim card in it doesn't do anything, as if the sim card isn't even in it. So i put the original non-working at&t sim card in and downloaded the T-mobile hack from Cydia. Then put my T-mobile sim card back in and still nothing. Then i found out i updated it to 2.0.2 and i need to downgrade to 1.1.4, so i installed iTunes 7.5 and then it wouldn't read my iPhone. So right now i'm just reseting everything on my iPhone from the settings.

So now how the freaking crap do i get my freaking T-mobile SIM card to work?
    2008-09-05 07:49 AM
    Well first is your friends iPhone unlocked? If not you first need to Unlock/jailbreak/activate the phone before you can use it with T-Mobile.
    2008-09-05 08:02 AM
    well which program do i use? pwn? or Ziphone?
    2008-09-05 08:04 AM
    Start Here
    2008-09-05 03:49 PM
    There are way too many threads available here for you to find the answer to your questions... search.
    2008-09-05 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD