just unlocked my phone yesterday. installed the tzones hack from cydia and adjusted to the new apn settings as well. but i can only browse yahoo, maps, and my email... when i try to go to other websites i get a "internal error you do not have accesto the site-the one i entered" any one ever get this? how can i fix it. like i said i can go on yahoo . use my maps and check email but thats it andhelp would be greatly appreciated
    2008-09-14 03:36 PM
    have you changed your prefernce.plist? and if not what version are you on. the location and name of the file is different than it was on the 2.0.2, at least on mine.
    2008-09-14 06:12 PM
    uninstall the tzones hack and just use the new apn, you'll probably have to restart your phone for it to work
    2008-09-15 06:48 AM
    Try it with the OLD apn first (wap.voicestream.com) then once you get it working try the new apn.

Uninstall hack... reset network settings... reboot... input new APN... reboot... then test.
    2008-09-15 06:50 AM
    quick question: I have my t-zones working, but is the t-zone hack useless now that there is a new APN?
    2008-09-15 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD