Hey guys,

I was a little flustered following some of the other links on the site but i found this and it worked perfect. Links to every file you need and step by step instructions. Here is the link: iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.1 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

This is for a 2g iPhone which I has running 1.1.4 because i waiting for all the hubub to die down. Anyways, this site has the correct quickpwn on it as well as the bootloaders you need to knock everything out quick and easy like. Includes Cydia and Installer but you can deselect if you don't want them.

Once I had that done I only had to set the phone with the epc APN and installed proxy.pac and works like magic again. I hope that if someone is confused that this helps out. It helped me.
    2008-09-21 06:06 AM
    Hey guys,

I was a little flustered following some of the other links on the site but i found this and it worked perfect. Links to every file you need and step by step instructions. Here is the link: iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.1 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

This is for a 2g iPhone which I has running 1.1.4 because i waiting for all the hubub to die down. Anyways, this site has the correct quickpwn on it as well as the bootloaders you need to knock everything out quick and easy like. Includes Cydia and Installer but you can deselect if you don't want them.

Once I had that done I only had to set the phone with the epc APN and installed proxy.pac and works like magic again. I hope that if someone is confused that this helps out. It helped me.

Great Ricobob. This is what I was looking for!!
    2008-09-21 06:44 AM
    No need for the proxy.pac with the new epc.tmobile.com APN.
    2008-09-21 07:01 AM
    Thanks, Exactly what I want to do. I've been checking back for a while and finally, looks about as easy to do as using Iliberty+ or Ziphone 3.0 were. Are you able to backup contacts ringtones etc before doing the upgrade and then restore them?
    2008-09-21 04:50 PM
    Yes, just sync your phone before you pwn it and everything will be there when you sync after pwning it.

Itunes sees it as a stock 2.1 phone
    2008-09-21 07:50 PM
    I did this unlock/jailbreak 100% and when i put my t-mobile sim card in it says not supported how do i get this to work on t-mobile.
    2008-09-22 01:21 AM
    If T-mobile is not working after you unlock, jailbreak and activate, you can use this.... KiPhone
    Make sure your phone is visible by iTunes
    Unzip and extract the downlaod and run it....
    Select Downgrade bootloader and Debug Boot and hit start.

You may have to go to itunes when that's done to set up as new phone.
    Last edited by travis_t80; 2008-09-22 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-22 08:00 PM
    for anyone who has upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.1

Whats the differnce? Is it worth the upgrade?
    2008-09-23 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD