User Tag List

Greetings, I've been a T-mo customer since 2002, and have $2.99 Unlimited T-zones on my account (I have my T-mo as a spare phone and rarely use it, so I've never changed this because it was cheap and I always used basic phones). I was wondering if anybody can tell me if the $2.99 T-zones was similar to the $5.99 T-zones that I might use with my 2G iPhone.

I installed the T-zones hack and it all works just fine, however I don't know if a $2.99 T-zones had different limits than a $5.99 T-zones and that I may be wandering into an unexpected data use bill, etc.

I'm just not familiar with how T-mobile sees or limits things with these older plans, but would love to stick with the $2.99 if it is truly unlimited or similar to the $5.99 plan.

Thanks!
    2008-12-27 06:10 AM
    My advice would be to call them and ask if the data is unlimited.....just to be 100% before you get a big bill in the mail.
    2008-12-27 06:33 AM
    Its a grandfathered plan and as long as you dont change it they wont change the agreement you made with them when you got it. I also have a grandfathered data plan and use my iPhone no problem. Mostly WIFI myself and I'm not on it much with my tzones since its brutally slow. But when i do use it im loading Maps and weather with radar updates so i'm sure i pull a bit. They never bother me and always thank me for being with them for the past 8 years.
    2008-12-28 11:48 AM