Sorry if this has been discussed, Wasnt able to find any info.

Iphone Lcd touch feature isnt responding. I restored my phone, got it back to original state through ZIphone. Made appt at local store, and refused to look at the phone as i had taken the sim card out and didnt put the AT&T back in.

They told me They couldnt do anything without verifying i had an active AT&T contract, etc....

Kinda stuck, really not wanting to buy another iphone. I refuse to use anything else though.
    2008-03-03 09:42 AM
    ya in order for apple to be able to do anything for ya you have to be in there system under an ATT acount.. sucks but thats part of hacking i guess.. unless someone else knows diff then plz share..
    iPhone 8gb- OTB 1.1.3 fully unlocked and everything working great plus mods
    2008-03-04 02:28 AM
    If you're desperate and it's a hardware issue just sign up with ATT and have your problem addressed by an Apple store. Be sure to cancel ATT within 3 days to avoid activation fees and service cancellation fees. I've done this a couple of times (now on my 3rd iphone).
    2008-03-05 03:11 AM
    If you're desperate and it's a hardware issue just sign up with ATT and have your problem addressed by an Apple store. Be sure to cancel ATT within 3 days to avoid activation fees and service cancellation fees. I've done this a couple of times (now on my 3rd iphone).
    I considered this, but then i noticed ATT doesnt return your deposit for 1-2 billing cycles
    2008-03-06 03:46 AM
    I considered this, but then i noticed ATT doesnt return your deposit for 1-2 billing cycles
    I didn't pay any kind of desposit.
    2008-03-06 05:27 AM
    haha i just walked in with my friends att card in there and said i was him and that my grandma bought it for me (just to cover up the name change) i suggest others do the same because i tried to come in with the original card lol and got bitched out for 3 minutes til i left laughing
    2008-03-06 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD