Ok so like Ive been reading alot of things about Tmobile workin' in iPhones.

I got a 3G iPhone(Unlock/Jailbreak) and on ATT and I have a SK Prepaid sim that I dont use anymore.

I know the SK Prepaid($1/day) will work on the 3G cus Ive tried it and it works wonderful.

I want to switch my plan to TMobile. I want some minutes and unlimited text/data. What plan is that and how much? What should I tell the TMobile reps when I switch my Prepaid Plan to a regular Plan?

Pls let me know, I wanna do this ASAP.
    2009-02-02 06:08 AM
    Lol, cant you look this up on TMobile website? I think you will have more luck talking to the TMobile rep. You can call them and tell them the kind of play you want and they will give you the closes one they have according to how you just describe it.
    2009-02-02 07:17 AM
    You can't switch a pre paid to a plan i believe,i tried before and i had to get a new plan.anyway

unlimited text/net will run you 35,if you can some how get tzones you can get unlimited net for 5 dollars and unlimited text for 15,so total is 20.

i use the sidekick unlimited data for 19.99 on my iphone 3g but they grand fathered is so people can not get it no more
    2009-02-02 12:52 PM
    Absolutely no way of getting the 5.99 plan, I called 30 times, asked for manager 10 times, begged 10 more, cried 5 times, threatened to kill myself once. Nope. Dont think its going to happen.
    2009-02-03 12:35 AM
    Absolutely no way of getting the 5.99 plan, I called 30 times, asked for manager 10 times, begged 10 more, cried 5 times, threatened to kill myself once. Nope. Dont think its going to happen.
    That sucks.... I called today once and got it.
    2009-02-05 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD