I have a 3g 2.2 with custom baseband 2.11.07. im using an alltone sim that allows me to use t-mobile. I have watched many youtube videos, read many tutorials tried a lot of things but i just cant get it to change to the Crisp and clear t mobile logo in the downloads section. has anyone done it on a 3g with a unlock adapter sim? please help! Maybe a way through winterboard would be awesome. actually anyway will be awesome!

Thanks
    - Owais
    2009-02-07 05:12 AM
    The Crisp and clear logo works correctly with a real T-Mobile SIM (3G+yellowsn0w). I do know the T-Mobile "Mobile Country Code" is 310 and "Mobile Network Code" is 26 ..... AND ..... these two numbers are used to select the logo. Sorry, never heard about alltone sim.
    2009-02-07 05:17 AM
    The Crisp and clear logo works correctly with a real T-Mobile SIM (3G+yellowsn0w). I do know the T-Mobile "Mobile Country Code" is 310 and "Mobile Network Code" is 26 ..... AND ..... these two numbers are used to select the logo. Sorry, never heard about alltone sim.
    yeah the alltone sim is pretty rare. i bought it off ebay for 8 dollars and its worked better than my gevey which broke in a week after i took it out. The alltone is great! i recommend it to anyone who's afraid of yellowsn0w not working. anyways thanks for your help
    2009-02-07 05:20 AM
    Just to give you an update on yellowsn0w, I have 3 iphone 3g's that I have installed yellowsn0w. My wife, sister and myself all with no problem and for free. There are websites that can walk you through if you are not sure what to do. But I would recommend it, all of ours have t-mobile service with no problems. With a sharp logo, you can use an app in cydia called make it mine and change the carrier name to whatever you like.
    2009-02-08 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD