I want the t-mobile cheapest text plan($30) and I want the unlmited messaging and 100KB web2go. if i go to a t-mobile store, will they give me a sim with that plan knowing that i have an iphone, or will i not be able to get the $20 unlimited text and web2go with that phone? or would it be better to get a free phone online with the plan i want and just take the sim for my iphone?
    2009-02-18 05:00 PM
    T-mobile doesnt really care what kinda of phone you have they just want you to have a plan with them lol
    2009-02-18 05:12 PM
    ya just dont go up to them and say i have an iphone
    2009-02-18 10:52 PM
    Sometimes you can get a sim off ebay but you gotta watch out sometimes there banned so you gotta make sure its new and not broken off the card it comes on, you can do that then just go to tmo and have them activate that sim card and throw it in your iPhone
    2009-02-19 12:10 AM
    if I get one off eBay do I have to go to a store or can I give them numbers from my SIM and have it activated online?
    2009-02-19 12:39 AM
    If you get one off ebay you can call or go in and just get it activated all you gotta do is give them the numbers you cant do activation online with your own sim
    2009-02-19 12:54 AM
    All you really need to do is go into T-Mobile (without your phone) and tell them that you already have a phone and just need a sim card and let them know which calling plan you want and all, they usually charge about $10-$20 depending on the store and will activate it there. BONUS: No contract, unless you want to take advantage of promotional pricing. I have done this with T-Mobile in the past with no problems. In my opinion they are truly the most customer friendly cell phone company in the U.S. at the moment. MetroPCS comes a close second, but the areas they work in are extremely limited.
    2009-02-19 07:51 AM
    Tmobile is the best customer service. You can buy a SIM for $19.95 but why would you do that when you could get any number of phones for FREE with a 2 year contract? I keep my crappy Motorola V195s for snowboarding and traveling abroad.
    2009-03-04 10:24 PM
    i just went in with my iphone, and they gave me a sim, and set up the plan-

now- i kinda wish i had a second t-mobile phone- when you're hacked, you never know when something is gonna go wrong- so if you have a back-up, you'll be happy that you have it [if something goes wrong]
    happiness is a warm iphone~~~~
    2009-03-10 04:35 AM
    If you get one off ebay you can call or go in and just get it activated all you gotta do is give them the numbers you cant do activation online with your own sim

But if you order a activation kit online, you can activate it thru the website right?
    2009-03-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD