User Tag List

Ever since T-Mobile updated their system recently the only way I've been able to get the internet working on my phone is to toggle Airplane Mode off then back on. Then the internet works perfect for awhile then I have to turn it off and back on again to get it working.

Anyone know what might solve this problem? I recently installed and got SwirlyMMS working but I can't remember installing anything else that might be causing the problem. I hate uninstalling Swirly now that its working but if it is possible its the problem I'll go head and delete it. I also installed Safari add ons but deleted that app already thinking that was the problem but no luck.

I'm on the Sidekick $19.99 plan (been using it flawless on the iPhone for months now) and I'm using the same APN I always have ( . I reset network settings but that didn't help.

Hoping someone can give me some advice that might help stop this problem. Thanks in advance!
    2009-04-13 10:58 PM
    I've had this problem with AT&T. It ended up being their towers. I'd call and complain about reception or something.
    2009-04-13 11:15 PM
    Try going into the city/ or different part of town.
    Check it and let us know.
    2009-04-15 01:13 AM
    Thanks for the feedback.

I'm going out of town soon so I'll see if the same problem continues when using different towers.

EDIT - It must have been T-Mobile and not my APN (and/or data plan) because now everything is back
    to normal. It was normal on my vacation and since I've been back. Thanks again to those who replied.
    Last edited by RDL; 2009-04-30 at 06:33 AM.
    2009-04-18 09:20 AM