Ok I have 2g 8gb iphone unlocked and jailbroken working off of tmobile. Its been working flawlessly for the past couple months. Then all of a sudden today, I could not connect to cellular data. So I went to the APN and changed from epc.tmobile.com to wap.voicestream.com. Worked fine. Everythings smooth, but just a minute ago I got that could not connect to cellular data thing when I opened Safari or cant open gmail when I click on mail. Any idea? Help?
    No link... Thanks
    2009-04-16 02:25 AM
    Seem to clear up late today. I was out for about 2 hours today.
    2009-04-16 03:31 AM
    try rebooting and reseting network settings.
    2009-04-16 08:07 AM
    Im not sure whats wrong. It was working fine then I used tweetie for like 5 mins and tried to open cydia. And then nothing!! No internet connection
    No link... Thanks
    2009-04-16 04:58 PM
    Well all seems fine today. I didn't make any changes to my phone so I don't know what was up. Yesterday I could receive mail but not send(kept getting error messages). Today all seems normal.

??????????????????????
    2009-04-16 07:56 PM
    Im in Georgia, and this happened late at night about a week ago. I called T-Mo and they told me there was a data outage and it would be back in a few hours. Sure enough, I woke up the next morning with emails waiting.
    2009-04-16 11:37 PM
    Im getting frusterated with this can anyone help!!!

This is what I got:

8gb 2g iphone
    FW 2.2.1
    unlocked and jailbroken with quickpwn

The data service keeps going in and out. Im roaming on AT&T network. (at school) I've got the E but whenever it goes out, itll say cannot activate data service. And I've reset network settings, changed apns, rebooted, etc. Anymore suggestions?

Okay its back working again It was out for about an hour and a half.
    Last edited by JonFolse; 2009-04-24 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    No link... Thanks
    2009-04-24 08:18 PM
    when i sign on, tmobile website is asking me to upgrade to another plan.

so dunno what that means but u guys are lucky if still able to get on. i have 2g iphone on 2.21. web suddenly stopped working yesterday.

dunno what it means but its annoying.
    2009-04-24 11:56 PM
    its back out
    No link... Thanks
    2009-04-25 12:05 AM
    It's working fine for me. Usually whenever this happens, I just restart phone and it's working again.
    2009-04-26 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD