I'm getting an iphone and am currently on tmobile. I'll go through the unlock and activate youtube, etc.. as it's not a problem for me.

My question is what's the general experience and difference of using the iphone on Tmobile.

I'm opting in most likely for the 2g as it looks like 3g is still not fully functional and may not be at all on tmobile w/ the iphone's bands.

Some complaints I've heard were that of limited functionality on Tmobile... can someone give me the biggest factors and limitations so that I can make an educated decision whether to go to ATT or stick with Tmobile for the iphone? I really like Tmobile and would love to stick to it especially with the new loyalty plan that I've switched to.

What limitations am I to expect?
    2009-05-02 05:43 PM
    what limitations?

cheaper phone bill when on tmobile? there is no missing features other then visual voicemail which is at&t exclusive.

phone/email/internet/sms/mms all works, you tube, appstore apps.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2009-05-02 06:11 PM
    I have been on T-Mobile for a long time since 1.1. No problems. My buddy has AT&T with 3G and when not at a WI-FI he is def faster but not enough to pay his 50 plus dollars more a month. Plus T-Mobile customer service has always been great to me.
    2009-05-03 07:48 AM
    +1 everything works besides the VM but who really needs that
    ive been usin ma iphone since it was able to be unlocked back on the 1st gen now i have a 3g on 2.2.1 with the only thing not havin is 3g internet but thats not a big deal for me edge does what i need it to do.
    2009-05-03 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD