Hi,
    i just unlocked my iPhone 2g and am starting to use it on tmobile. i currently have the blackberry unlimited plan with unlimited data and texting.

I did the apn change thing and its working great, im just scared of getting charged for data since its not a blackberry..

Is anyone else using the same plan as me that can assure that it will work fine?

Thanks!!
    2009-06-02 06:31 AM
    You should be fine.
    2009-06-02 06:37 AM
    Ok,
    Thank you!
    2009-06-02 06:43 AM
    Ok so ive been a long time blackberry user but i gave in and bought a 16 Gig iPhone 2G last night. Ive been using the blackberry 8900 with internet on the EDGE network for the past 4 months. Tmobile however hasnt been charging me, i had a free month of internet as a promotion and they never took it off so my GPS and everything has been working using the epc.tmobile.com APN. However, i put my SIM into the unlocked/jailbroken iPhone and i get the uppercase blue E for EDGE but i am unable to access anything related to the data usage. APN settings for the iphone are epc.tmobile.com just like from the blackberry. I poped the SIM out and back into the blackberry and the internet was still functional so i dont know what the issue is with the iPhone and the APN settings? I'd really like to continue using the internet at no cost... Thanks for the help
    2009-06-05 09:11 AM
    Ok so ive been a long time blackberry user but i gave in and bought a 16 Gig iPhone 2G last night. Ive been using the blackberry 8900 with internet on the EDGE network for the past 4 months. Tmobile however hasnt been charging me, i had a free month of internet as a promotion and they never took it off so my GPS and everything has been working using the epc.tmobile.com APN. However, i put my SIM into the unlocked/jailbroken iPhone and i get the uppercase blue E for EDGE but i am unable to access anything related to the data usage. APN settings for the iphone are epc.tmobile.com just like from the blackberry. I poped the SIM out and back into the blackberry and the internet was still functional so i dont know what the issue is with the iPhone and the APN settings? I'd really like to continue using the internet at no cost... Thanks for the help
    I'm having the same issue... my blackberry unlimited plan is no longer working with my unlocked iphone... it used to work with the epc.tmobile.com apn, then I switched to my BB Curve for the past 3 weeks, and just tried to switch it back to my iphone, and nothing with data connection works anymore. Not sure why...
    2009-06-11 07:07 AM
    Is there any update on this? Did you guys figure it out?
    2009-06-27 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD