I have an iphone unlocked to tmobile and i accidentally restored my settings on itunes so my whole iphone went to lock mode and now it says emergency calls only and i only have a tmobile sim card... i tride using the quickpwn thing and its not working and the only way itunes will read my iphone is if i hold the power button and the home key for like 30 seconds while its on the docking station otherwise its tottaly locked and i dont know how to get it unlocked will somebody please help me out and tell me how to unlock my iphone with my t-mobile sim chip in it thanks!!
    2009-06-11 03:10 AM
    DFU/Restore/re-jaikbreak
    2009-06-11 03:13 AM
    i did the same thing and was waiting for an update from yellowsnow even though i downloaded it on my phone but yea
    1. i restored it through apple an it put 2.30.03 baseband on it with 2.2.1 firmware.
    2.FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS WITH QUICKPWN
    3.(DONT KNOW IF IT MAKES A DIFFRENCE BUT DID THE YELLOWSNOW WICH DIDNT WORK BECAUSE IT ONLY WORKS ON 2.28.00)
    5. THEN FOLLOWED THIS INSTRUCTIONS BUT READ BEFORE YOU DO IT ITS PRETTY EASY AN I JUST DID IT AN EVERYTHING WORKS FINE HOPE IF WORKS FOR YOU .

3g baseband downgrade gui | iPhone News, Help and Guides
    2009-06-11 03:25 AM
    This guide is much easier to follow, gives you pics/files/step by step instructions.
    DFU guide here.
    2009-06-11 03:53 AM
    This guide is much easier to follow, gives you pics/files/step by step instructions.
    DFU guide here.
    that's pretty slick, i like it. but its from nov08 i'm sure there have been some changes since then, right?
    2009-06-11 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD