also do you guys have data roaming on or off?
    2009-06-25 06:17 AM
    Mines working fine on prepaid sidekick plan, edge is working without messing with apn at all I just put the sim in and off it went.
    2009-06-25 09:03 PM
    so im new to this iphone unlocking thing and having a lot of trouble i had the internet working with tzones for like 2 wks and now ive been with no internet for the past two days now....i had it working with tzones apn set to wap.voicestream.com....when it stopped working i tried epc.tmobile.com still no luck....

i called tmobile to see if they would help but all they said was you need a data package which im hoping isnt true

any help would be great thank you
    2009-06-30 04:00 AM
    For those who have T-ZONES $5.99 plan that don't exist any more, you use epc.tmobie.com, or wap.voicestream.com. am sure it's epc since i've seen my friend use EPC. for those with 9.99 plan from tmobile you need internet2.voicestream.com. That's that. However, i do have the file, the t-zones hack, that could be loaded through SSH.
    2009-06-30 04:36 AM
    so im new to this iphone unlocking thing and having a lot of trouble i had the internet working with tzones for like 2 wks and now ive been with no internet for the past two days now....i had it working with tzones apn set to wap.voicestream.com....when it stopped working i tried epc.tmobile.com still no luck....

i called tmobile to see if they would help but all they said was you need a data package which im hoping isnt true

any help would be great thank you
    Try epc.tmobile.com or internet2.voicestream.com
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2009-06-30 04:38 AM
    i tried all three
    epc.tmobile.com
    wap.voicestream.com
    internet2.voicestrea.com
    rebooted and still didnt work...are there any settings that i need to change that i might have changed or havent
    2009-06-30 05:03 AM
    Please try this bundle for MMS and tethering: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundle.
    2009-06-30 06:15 PM
    thank you for your reply. i was waiting for someone to clarify about the internet. it would suck if i had a iphone with no internet at all.
    you just need to enter epc.tmobile.com for the apn. you do not need any proxy hacks.. Just try it!!!
    2009-07-01 03:34 AM
    Worked great!!!!! THANX!!!!
    2009-07-16 06:28 AM
    for those of you with 3.0 I use this dudes website to get the APN entered into the 3.0. I just signed up for the damn $10.00 MONTH tzones.. and entered in the internet2.voicestream.com and it worked...off of your iphone go yo this webiste----- help.BenM.at
    2009-07-26 07:40 AM
    Hello, I tried all the different methods listed below. I was able to get it working with the unlimited data/blackberry plan. But i realy want to save some money so i downgraded to t-zones. Now i can't access the web anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    2009-11-22 12:58 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD