worked like a charm! using iphone 3g on 3.0
    2009-07-01 01:20 AM
    MMS on TMOBILE WITH CLEAR PICTURE MESSAGING!!! Follow to thread in my signature. Go through my walkthrough first (with links to ipcc files posted by IronicIrony) and then read through PhreakWenci's if you have problems updating in iTunes. Good luck everyone!
    2009-07-01 01:38 AM
    I had the same problem. I actually spoke with a TMO tech and he gave me the same settings, when it didnt work he blamed it on an outage. I searched around and found a similar setting except with an extra zero after .165.

So try your proxy as 216.155.165.050:8080 I did this and it worked great. Tho my incoming pics are pretty blurry.
    That extra 0 helped out SO much! Thanks! And there's a fix for the blurry image. Here's the link...

http://www.*************/showthread....920#post158920

Scroll down to "colmiak"'s post and follow instructions!
    The only thing that threatens my humanity... is, none other than, reality.
    2009-07-01 10:45 AM
    That extra 0 helped out SO much! Thanks! And there's a fix for the blurry image. Here's the link...

http://www.*************/showthread....920#post158920

Scroll down to "colmiak"'s post and follow instructions!

that link is not working
    2009-07-02 03:31 PM
    <- Fix your MMS quality.
    2009-07-04 04:12 PM
    When i try to put the apn in for mms it wont stay unless is matches the APN for Edge. Any ideas?
    2009-07-05 07:56 PM
    Perhaps someone has an idea to help me out. I am able to send pics just fine and thought it was all good, but then last night my son was sending me pics and I realized then that I couldn't receive them. I had several other people try and nope, not receiving.
    I have changed every setting listed, have all my settings correctly as far as I can tell from reading here and other places also. Any ideas?

Edit: I was able to cure my problem by simply sending a MMS to myself.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-08 at 05:41 AM.
    2009-07-05 08:13 PM
    Try reseting your network settings and re doing all them but have wifi turned off called TMobile and that is what they told me to do.

Also anyone know of a fix to the blurry pics?
    No signature spam or links... Thanks
    2009-07-06 08:27 AM
    Fix for blurry pics on TMobile in my signature.... you could've checked the page before....
    2009-07-06 09:38 AM
    First Thanks for the guide worked great.
    FYI if you're missing the Cellular Data network use the guide posted here: How To Upgrade ipcc to IPhone :Random Critic

good luck...
    2009-07-08 05:29 AM
    t-mobile users heres how to fix the resolution problem

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxRaewLsFA[/ame] make sure you comment if it helps
    Digg
    2009-08-03 07:24 AM
    Okay so Im doing everything that the video says but when i put the command on command promt it tells me that the program is nor recognized as an internal or external command.

Idont know what else to do! PLEASE HELP.
    2009-08-05 08:54 AM
    you must enter AS IS in the command the best thing to do is to copy and paste its on the description
    Last edited by eleeo037; 2009-08-05 at 03:06 PM.
    2009-08-05 03:00 PM
    I do. I've tried this on two computers I ave iTunes 8.2 and iPhone 3.0.1.

I've also tried to do Program Files(x86) but nothing.
    2009-08-06 04:42 AM
    I can start to send the mms, but then when its like at 90%, it stops and says message send failure. Can someone help? Are the settings different for each iPhone? Should I download swirly mms and get the settings from there?
    2009-08-06 06:54 PM
    Hi To all ive entered the APN which haste has in the beginning of this post but the pics come up blurry do i have to download sumthing i keep reading the swirly mms is that necessary cuz i havent downloaded it ... thanks for any help in advance
    2009-08-12 08:32 AM
    hi do u have to have a data plan to configure mms on iphone to work with tmobile?
    thanks
    2009-08-21 11:40 AM
    Easiest mms fix for blurry pictures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK GUYS AFTER LOOKING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING IVE FINALLY FOUND THE EASIEST WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM WITH RECIEVING BLURRY MMS PICTURES FOR TMOBILE US
    THERE IS A VIDEO THAT IS OUT NOW BUT IT HAS TO DO WITH SSH AND COMMAND PROMT
    THIS WAY THAT I WILL SHOW YOU IS DONE RIGHT FROM YOUR IPHONE AND IS 100% SURE TO WORK
    IVE HAD A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE VIDEO THATS UP SO I DECIDED TO POST THIS ONE

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY "CLEAR" MMS PICTURES FOR EVERYONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

IF you have Cydia do the following for 3g, 3gs

1. Click Manage
    2. Click Sources
    3. Click Edit
    4. Click ADD
    a. type in SiNfuL iPhone Repo
    5. After you have entered it, click on Sinful iPhone Repo (it will be the first thing under manage, sources)
    6. Click on MMS & Tethering Settings, and install
    7. From your iphones main screen click on settings
    8. Click General
    9. Click Network
    10. Click Cellular Data Network
    11. Go to the bottom and click reset settings
    12. Now reboot your iphone
    13. Once your phone is back up go through the same settings to get to your Cellular data network
    14. Type in under Cellular Data APN: WAP.voicestream.com
    15. Type in under MMS APN: wap.voicestream.com
    16. Click the network button on the top left to go back.
    Reboot the iPhone and once its back up....voila you will have clear picture MMS!

EVEN IF YOU USE INTERNET2.VOICESTREAM.COM
    CHANGING IT TO WAP.VOICESTREAM.COM WILL STILL WORK AT THE SAME SPEED. CHANGING IT BACK TO INTERNET2. AFTER THIS PROSSES WILL DISABLE TETHERING.
    2009-08-25 08:44 AM
    Can someone clear up what you guys think is blurry? I mean are you guys wanting the same resolution receinved as the one you sent? Because I think there is a size limit on MMS...

or are you talking about it being so blurry you can't tell the image apart...
    2009-08-31 06:49 AM
    Easiest mms fix for blurry pictures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK GUYS AFTER LOOKING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING IVE FINALLY FOUND THE EASIEST WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM WITH RECIEVING BLURRY MMS PICTURES FOR TMOBILE US
    THERE IS A VIDEO THAT IS OUT NOW BUT IT HAS TO DO WITH SSH AND COMMAND PROMT
    THIS WAY THAT I WILL SHOW YOU IS DONE RIGHT FROM YOUR IPHONE AND IS 100% SURE TO WORK
    IVE HAD A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE VIDEO THATS UP SO I DECIDED TO POST THIS ONE

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY "CLEAR" MMS PICTURES FOR EVERYONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

IF you have Cydia do the following for 3g, 3gs

1. Click Manage
    2. Click Sources
    3. Click Edit
    4. Click ADD
    a. type in SiNfuL iPhone Repo
    5. After you have entered it, click on Sinful iPhone Repo (it will be the first thing under manage, sources)
    6. Click on MMS & Tethering Settings, and install
    7. From your iphones main screen click on settings
    8. Click General
    9. Click Network
    10. Click Cellular Data Network
    11. Go to the bottom and click reset settings
    12. Now reboot your iphone
    13. Once your phone is back up go through the same settings to get to your Cellular data network
    14. Type in under Cellular Data APN: WAP.voicestream.com
    15. Type in under MMS APN: wap.voicestream.com
    16. Click the network button on the top left to go back.
    Reboot the iPhone and once its back up....voila you will have clear picture MMS!

EVEN IF YOU USE INTERNET2.VOICESTREAM.COM
    CHANGING IT TO WAP.VOICESTREAM.COM WILL STILL WORK AT THE SAME SPEED. CHANGING IT BACK TO INTERNET2. AFTER THIS PROSSES WILL DISABLE TETHERING.
    Okay this seems easy but I cant find it in Cydia. Also, I use internet2 because I have web2go not t-zones, will this be a problem?
    2009-09-01 02:05 PM
148 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD