Yes, I used yours for my plan and they worked perfect. i cannot adjust the settings since they are hidden now but i think that is a good thing. outside of that i don't know if the v-vm because i haven't had a vm since i installed the app. anyhow, awesome work SpookeyET!

Ah, I am an idiot, i should of read further, anyhow, i am not going to vvm anyways haha.
    Last edited by reynolds8481; 2009-07-09 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-09 08:16 PM
    Yes, I used yours for my plan and they worked perfect. i cannot adjust the settings since they are hidden now but i think that is a good thing. outside of that i don't know if the v-vm because i haven't had a vm since i installed the app. anyhow, awesome work SpookeyET!

Ah, I am an idiot, i should of read further, anyhow, i am not going to vvm anyways haha.
    You're welcome.
    2009-07-09 09:01 PM
    Hello SpookyET

I need help locating the correct IPCC for my setup. Here is my info:

iPhone version.2G
    iPhone Firmware version. - 3.0
    Mobile USA voice plan name.- Family plan – 2000 Mins
    Mobile USA data plan name. - T-Zones $5.99

I would also like to request to have the APN be: epc.tmobile.com

If possible i would like to have the ability to change it to what i want since i travel.

Which ipcc file should I be using? Please guide me to the correct ipcc location.

Thank you.

PS: My phone is jailbroken with UNLOCK and CYDIA.
    2009-07-10 01:44 AM
    Hello SpookyET

I need help locating the correct IPCC for my setup. Here is my info:

iPhone version.2G
    iPhone Firmware version. - 3.0
    Mobile USA voice plan name.- Family plan 2000 Mins
    Mobile USA data plan name. - T-Zones $5.99

I would also like to request to have the APN be: epc.tmobile.com

If possible i would like to have the ability to change it to what i want since i travel.

Which ipcc file should I be using? Please guide me to the correct ipcc location.

Thank you.

PS: My phone is jailbroken with UNLOCK and CYDIA.
    Check main post.
    2009-07-10 01:46 AM
    I did. I believe I used the wrong file that caused me to only receive MMS and not send any out. Just wanted to ask you personality to see if you can guide me to the right direction. Should I be using POST 1.05? But the one on the main post does not allow to be editted?

Sorry for these questions.
    2009-07-10 01:48 AM
    I did. I believe I used the wrong file that caused me to only receive MMS and not send any out. Just wanted to ask you personality to see if you can guide me to the right direction. Should I be using POST 1.05? But the one on the main post does not allow to be editted?

Sorry for these questions.
    T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid uses epc.tmobile.com.
    T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid Legacy uses internet2.tmobile.com

Settings >General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

One of those should work for you.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-10 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-10 05:16 AM
    mikeyngo, Can you read at all? LOL

your no 2G sorry! look in Cydia for the hack for that! it said mmsactivation2G
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.
    2009-07-10 05:24 AM
    That donation link is a human experiment I am running. I am wondering how much one values something for which he is not asked to pay--how much he values not only the effort of another human being, but also the value which he receives. Thus far one person has donated $1 out of which PayPal took $0.33.

The bundles have been downloaded 950 times the last time I have checked--probably hundreds more before I started tracking. What can one say about hummanity?
    2009-07-10 06:01 AM
    That donation link is a human experiment I am running. I am wondering how much one values something for which he is not asked to pay--how much he values not only the effort of another human being, but also the value which he receives. Thus far one person has donated $1 out of which PayPal took $0.33.

The bundles have been downloaded 950 times the last time I have checked--probably hundreds more before I started tracking. What can one say about hummanity?
    Surprise!

I just donated -- even though your ipcc, I didn't use directly, you got me on the right track to full MMS and Tethering. I also got the custom logo to work too

It's not much, but I am hoping the people here will follow my lead.

Cheers,
    -Elo
    2009-07-10 06:48 AM
    long story short, i had the 5.99 tzones running on my iphone for over a year, broke my iphone

then bough a G1.

i'm currently on the unlimited 3g data / text plan for the G1 and just got my iphone working again

i used epc.tmobile.com for my APN and the first bundle that you posted and everythign is working fine.

i know i wont get 3g speeds, but is there a faster APN i should be using since i'm paying for the full data plan?
    2009-07-10 08:37 AM
    long story short, i had the 5.99 tzones running on my iphone for over a year, broke my iphone

then bough a G1.

i'm currently on the unlimited 3g data / text plan for the G1 and just got my iphone working again

i used epc.tmobile.com for my APN and the first bundle that you posted and everythign is working fine.

i know i wont get 3g speeds, but is there a faster APN i should be using since i'm paying for the full data plan?
    None. Sorry.

Surprise!

I just donated -- even though your ipcc, I didn't use directly, you got me on the right track to full MMS and Tethering. I also got the custom logo to work too

It's not much, but I am hoping the people here will follow my lead.

Cheers,
    -Elo
    Cheers!
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-10 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-10 08:42 AM
    Things got a little out of hand yesterday.... Had some people come in from out of town... I need to transfer some funds in to the proper account, and then donate.

Maybe change it so you have to donate, at least 1.50... That should give you at least a dollar each time its downloaded.. It is very worth that!! I don't know how much you expect out of each person that uses this setup.. Are you thinking a number..? Just FYI.. I also plan on donating a couple bucks..3-4... I hope you find that more then ok.. Wish all follow in my foot steps... Or at least the people that you are helping.. You will see my loot soon..

I heard from two other DEV's, like your self.. That .99 cents will go far for them... 950 people, there has to me a hell of a lot more T-mo user's then that.. If you set it up now, you should be able to make a couple bucks more for your efforts..

OK MOFO'S GET ON THE TRAIN, OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ROOM.. HA HA.. really though... this is a call!

People, if your asking for help, on this man made program... Made by Spooky.. (His time is not free, but it's inexpensive, NOT CHEEP!) You need to donate for the efforts... Even more to the PEOPLE WHO CAN'T READ! lol Really.. I am not trying to push... well I am... But for the right reasons... I want his work to keep going!!

Like he said... 950 downloads... each person can at least donate 1.50... I donated 3.50...it's not much, but can go a long way if all follow in foot steps.

I'm sick to death of people who think all is free... Please... I pled to you... Help our good friend out... And I'm sure he will keep up the good work!! This is not over yet.. T-Mo user's have V-VM coming.. and that needs to be set up.. Guess what, now you have this installed, you can't change your settings... Not with out removing this pack.. So, your going to have to stay tuned for an update to include future settings..

Spooky, this is where you got them.. I have more info on the address... Maybe we can chat..I don't want anything out of it, but a friend..

thanks for your help!! Hope you don't mind me jumping on the band wagon... I'm going to try and police these people for you.. lol
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6613999

Donate above for spooky!!
    Last edited by 97vrsix; 2009-07-10 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-10 03:29 PM
    Thank you Spooky for all his efforts. I got it to work. I wish I had the option to edit it though, but oh well I guess I can't pick or choose.

I have also donated. I have donated $2.

Thank you again,
    2009-07-10 04:41 PM
    Forgive me of this is a stupid question. The MMS is working pics look great. However, I don't see the network settings anymore (can't change them) and I don't see where I can configure tethering.
    2009-07-10 09:55 PM
    Forgive me of this is a stupid question. The MMS is working pics look great. However, I don't see the network settings anymore (can't change them) and I don't see where I can configure tethering.
    Cellular Data Network is disabled.
    Tethering? Try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
    2009-07-10 10:09 PM
    So cellular data is disabled by design with these settings?
    I am trying the reset now.

Still not seeing the tethering option after resetting network settings.
    Last edited by Pinhed; 2009-07-10 at 10:14 PM. Reason: result of reset
    2009-07-10 10:12 PM
    As long as you update your ITUNES .ipcc file... then sync... before you do, install the proper file through CYDIA... then for sure , you will see it in the same spot the network settings were...

Spook...you get the loot i sent?

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=6613999

Copy and paste link above to donate to the cause!!
    2009-07-10 10:18 PM
    As long as you update your ITUNES .ipcc file... then sync... before you do, install the proper file through CYDIA... then for sure , you will see it in the same spot the network settings were...

Spook...you get the loot i sent?

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=6613999

Copy and paste link above to donate to the cause!!
    Yes, I have. Thank you.
    2009-07-10 10:34 PM
    I let it synch with iTunes and still don't have the tethering option. I used the cydia installation of t-mobile postpaid/legacy. The picture messages look much better than they did with the ipcc I installed yesterday. But I just don't have the tethering option.
    2009-07-10 10:39 PM
    Yes, I have. Thank you. I am not going to institute a $1.50 minimum. Yes, the fee sucks. It's quite outrageous, and there seems to be price fixing. Google Checkout has identical fee structure. Nevertheless, $0.67 is better than nothing.

If you ever wonder why you get grilled at a bar for buying just one beer, and they demand that it's a $10 or $15 tab minimum to pay by credit card, it's because of the fees. $0.30 + 2.9% fee is a lot for $1, even $10. It's not that much for $100 or $500.

By the way, don't let them do that to you. It's illegal. On the Visa site, it says that if any merchant forces you to have a minimum to permit you to buy by credit card, you should report them to Visa. They lose their Visa contract. It's the same for American Express, MasterCard, and others. They are not going to risk losing credit card payments just to enforce the illegal tab minimum. But, I'm sure 99.999999% of people don't know it and they get away with it. Nevertheless, the bar girl knows it, and if you mention it, she shuts up about the tab minimum and lets you pay. They get that information in their training; at least, they should.

I let it synch with iTunes and still don't have the tethering option. I used the cydia installation of t-mobile postpaid/legacy. The picture messages look much better than they did with the ipcc I installed yesterday. But I just don't have the tethering option.
    Uninstall the Cydia package.
    Delete /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/
    Delete /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundle.bundle/
    Reinstall the Cydia package.
    Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

For those who install the Cydia package for the first time without messing with IPCC files, it always works. For those that have been installing mobile configuration files, IPCC files, other Cydia packages, they have to do some cleanup.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-10 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-10 10:53 PM
2,044 ... 917181920212969 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD