Try standard or legacy, whichever works.

Those updates are for Simple Mobile, not T-Mobile. What's wrong with your MMS?
    @SpookyET - Thank you for the quick reply. Was hoping not to do the trial and error method. But hey we're JB'ers so we like living on the edge. Thank you again and cheers!!!!
    2010-09-25 07:03 AM
    I know they are for Simple Mobile. I posted my problem and set up on post #1713. I'm on Simple Mobile and I can send MMS just fine but I problems receiving them.

At first I installed your ipcc and I could not receive MMS at all. Then I found a weird source for Cydia that has a "beta fix" for the issue and I receive MMS at random times. Like hours later.
    If you are going to install multiple stuff, they are going to conflict and not work. All you need is the unlock, the CommCenter patch, and one of my bundles. More than that is asking for trouble. Now, there may be issues with CommCenter patch and/or the unlock on iOS4, which I covered before. MMS received at random times is normal for the T-Mobile network.
    2010-09-25 04:09 PM
    If you are going to install multiple stuff, they are going to conflict and not work. All you need is the unlock, the CommCenter patch, and one of my bundles. More than that is asking for trouble. Now, there may be issues with CommCenter patch and/or the unlock on iOS4, which I covered before. MMS received at random times is normal for the T-Mobile network.
    I can see how installing multiple things could cause issues, but I was not receiving MMS at all with just your bundle installed alone. I only started receiving MMS at random times AFTER I installed the other fix from Cydia. I am going to try to restore my iPhone and re-install just the commcenter patch and your updated bundle for simple mobile.
    2010-09-25 04:22 PM
    it works great i have no problem with sending but i can recieve, says resolution or message size restriction. what can i do to fix this? thanx.. iphone 3G 3.1.3 with tmobile tzones
    2010-09-25 06:12 PM
    is it possible to enable avrcp using the patch you mention in the first post on an iPhone 2g running 3.1.2?
    2010-09-26 09:24 PM
    what is avrcp?
    2010-09-26 09:43 PM
    I followed the instructions like he said and it works perfectly on my 3g 3.1.3 iPhone. So happy i can now send mms again
    2010-09-27 04:23 AM
    I followed the instructions like he said and it works perfectly on my 3g 3.1.3 iPhone. So happy i can now send mms again
    You're welcome.
    2010-09-27 04:32 AM
    You're welcome.
    Thanks a ton!
    2010-09-27 04:57 AM
    AVRCP= Audio Video Remote Control Profile

A2DP= Advanced Audio Distribution Profile

Both are bluetooth profiles that are listed as working on the 2G after following the instructions, but only the second one is for me.
    2010-09-28 07:50 PM
    iPhone Model: 3GS on 3.1.3 jailbroken w/jailbreakme.com
    Carrier Bundle Used: unable to launch using the directions posted
    Voice Plan: idk
    Data Plan: T-Mobile Unlimited Web
    SMS: T-Mobile Unlimited Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: over 4 years
    Last Plan Change: over a year
    Problem: I cannot receive MMS. However, I can send MMS. Internet is working on the Edge network when off the wifi.

I keep getting this message when someone is sending me a picture: "No subject | The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction."

I added the sources as told in the original post, but I cannot add the carrier bundles via iTunes - it keeps telling me that it cannot find the program.

I have pushfix and the iphonemod.br installed via cydia and xSellize to show the network settings which are not visible otherwise.

Please help! (I've already tried to restore to 3.1.2 but it won't let me, so please don't suggest that.)
    2010-10-04 01:01 AM
    Hey =]
    I'm having issue with my iPhone 4.

Asking for Help Format:

iPhone Model: iPhone 4
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Sidekick Prepaid
    Voice Plan: Sidekick Prepaid
    Data Plan: Sidekick Prepaid
    SMS: Sidekick Prepaid
    Time with T-Mobile: Less than 1 week.
    Last Plan Change: Yesterday to Sidekick Plan.
    Problem: I cannot browse the web, everytime I try to I get this "Sorry, Web Plan is not available for purchase on this device" So can you help me?

Ty =]

I also have the same issue with the above user trying to add in the carrier bundles via iTunes, it cannot find the program in Windows 7.
    2010-10-04 02:30 AM
    Has anyone been able to get ALL the 3G/3GS/4 Bluetooth profiles working on a 2G iPhone running 3.1.2 yet? I thought from the instructions in the first post that this was possible, but have followed them exactly and am only able to get A2DP and tethering working, not AVRCP or the rest.

Thanks.
    2010-10-05 07:43 PM
    iPhone Model: iPhone 3GS, old bootrom, currently iOS 4.1 through sn0wbreeze and ultrasn0w.
    Carrier Bundle Used: Tried the T-Mobile Standard, then read the thread when it didn't work :P.
    Voice Plan: Even More Plus 500
    Data Plan: Web2Go Unlimited
    SMS: None.
    Time with T-Mobile: 2ish years
    Last Plan Change: Today upgrading to this from a prepaid line.

Problem: Does the Commcenter fix work for 4.1, or is it only 4.0.1? Everything is working right now (other than EDGE being insanely slow--.07Mb by speedtest), though I'd like to have the cleaner setup through the ipcc bundles.

EDIT--sorry, just saw the update. Bleh.
    Last edited by levitening; 2010-10-08 at 12:04 AM.
    2010-10-08 12:02 AM
    Hello SpokeyET: I need wortel commcenter patch for iphone4 on ios 4.1 with baseband 01.59.00 - Is it possible?
    2010-10-10 05:20 PM
    The instructions to launch iTunes is for Windows XP. If you have Windows 7 then it should be: cprogram files (x86)\iTunes\iTunes.exe /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1

My issue:

iPhone Model: 3GS 3.1.2 blackra1n & ultrasn0w. Installed tether patch.
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard
    Voice Plan: Family unlimited
    Data Plan: T-Mobile $9.99 Unlimited Web
    SMS: T-Mobile Family Unlimited Messages
    Time with T-Mobile:60? 72? months
    Last Plan Change: 12? months ago
    Problem: I can send MMS. I can receive MMS from myself but not from others. Tethering and Internet do work.

Error:
    The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction.

Edited:

Switched to Legacy ipcc, reset network setting and it works. Not sure what the difference is between the two. Guess I will look thru the payload and see.

Thanks
    Last edited by robertguero; 2010-10-11 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-11 12:51 AM
    Has anyone been able to get ALL the 3G/3GS/4 Bluetooth profiles working on a 2G iPhone running 3.1.2 yet? I thought from the instructions in the first post that this was possible, but have followed them exactly and am only able to get A2DP and tethering working, not AVRCP or the rest.

Thanks.

Did you ever get all the bluetooth profiles to work? I'm having a problem also on my 2g 3.1.2. I went to check my commcenter file to see if it matched the numbers on page 1 but don't know how to edit/view it without OsX? Can anyone shed some like on this bluetooth issue. Thanks
    Last edited by boostz32; 2010-10-15 at 09:56 PM.
    2010-10-15 09:20 PM
    I have not been able to. Still checking this thread to see if it is possible. It should be, as the 2G and 3G have the same bluetooth hw, just need to port the drivers I suspect. Hopefully someone will chime in.
    2010-10-19 06:27 PM
    hi, mms settings was working before i installed the legacy settings, now my edge works but my mms dont work no more. how come?

(iphone 4 4.1 old bootrom tmobile)
    2010-10-19 09:46 PM
    does the bundle and commcenter patch still work on 4.1?I am on a 3GS
    2010-10-20 10:16 PM
2,044 ... 3777858687888997 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD