2010-10-21 12:29 AM
    iPhone Model: 3GS
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Legacy
    Voice Plan: unlimited
    Data Plan: 10 dollar shadow internet
    SMS: unlimited
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 yrs
    Last Plan Change: 6 months ago
    Problem: I can send MMS. However, I can't receive MMS. Internet works.

thanks. patched commcenter with patch from your link, loaded legacy file and I can send fine, wife receives instantly, she sends, i never receive, no error on her end or mine. any ideas? I am on 4.1, only installed cydia, no other apps or cydia apps.

edit: I recieved the third of 3 files, never recieved the first two. will continue to test. please disregard for now....
    2010-10-21 02:48 AM
    There is some trouble with iOS 4.1. I'm not sure if it's the carrier bundle or the patch. Investigating.

UPDATE 1: T-Mobile US and Simple Mobile US iOS 4.1 carrier bundles have been released, and you can find them in the first post.
    UPDATE 2: I have cleaned up the first post.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2010-10-22 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-22 08:25 PM
    Hi Spooky,

What patches should I use? I only see ccp4.1-4_wortel.deb available.

iPhone Model: iphone 4
    Data Plan: 10 dollar internet

Thanks

Oh, how do you install the patch. It didn't show on the 1st page.

thanks
    Last edited by lo7100; 2010-10-22 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-22 11:46 PM
    Hi Spooky,

What patches should I use? I only see ccp4.1-4_wortel.deb available.

iPhone Model: iphone 4
    Data Plan: 10 dollar internet

Thanks

Oh, how do you install the patch. It didn't show on the 1st page.

thanks
    The patch should be in Cydia. Search for it by the name. If it isn't, see How to Auto Install a DEB File Using Cydia .
    2010-10-23 03:18 AM
    Thanks

Hi spooky,

I screwed up. I have the 4.0.2 firmware and I couldn't find any patch for it. what can I do?
    Last edited by lo7100; 2010-10-23 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 07:11 AM
    Thanks

Hi spooky,

I screwed up. I have the 4.0.2 firmware and I couldn't find any patch for it. what can I do?
    Upgrade to 4.1 using PwnageTool. 4.0.x sucks.
    2010-10-23 07:25 AM
    The only reason I don't update to 4.1 is that I got facetime to work. I 'm not sure what I did to make it work b/c I did so many changes.
    2010-10-23 04:07 PM
    The only reason I don't update to 4.1 is that I got facetime to work. I 'm not sure what I did to make it work b/c I did so many changes.
    Get your priorities straight. How many FaceTime calls do you make? It's a gimmick. Video calling has been available on 3G for 10 years in Europe. Do you know how many video calls people have made? 1 or 2 showing another person how video calling works.
    2010-10-23 06:19 PM
    After installing the T-Mobile .ipcc as per your instructions in the Read Me file, should I see anything in the Cellular Data settings on my iPhone? (epc.tmobile.com, etc?)

All fields are still blank on my iPhone.

Thank you.
    2010-10-26 06:28 AM
    After installing the T-Mobile .ipcc as per your instructions in the Read Me file, should I see anything in the Cellular Data settings on my iPhone? (epc.tmobile.com, etc?)

All fields are still blank on my iPhone.

Thank you.
    You have not installed the CommCenterNoSig patch per the instructions in the first post; thus, the IPCC was never accepted.
    2010-10-26 07:39 AM
    Just updated to 4.1 and this patch works perfectly on TMobile! Thanks!!
    Attached Files
    2010-10-26 08:27 AM
    Just updated to 4.1 and this patch works perfectly on TMobile! Thanks!!
    I know the README. I wrote it.

Glad it works. A donation is always welcome.
    2010-10-26 09:06 AM
    AHA... Ok, thank you. I installed the CommCenterNoSig patch. Thanks for the tutorial on how to setup an AutoInstall folder via Fugu. I had never done this before and learned a lot during the process.

So, I am no longer able to see a Cellular Data settings screen in Network settings on my iPhone. It only has the Cellular Data toggle. I'm assuming this means that the .ipcc bundle has been properly installed. Can you please confirm?

Thanks again for the assistance.
    2010-10-26 07:28 PM
    AHA... Ok, thank you. I installed the CommCenterNoSig patch. Thanks for the tutorial on how to setup an AutoInstall folder via Fugu. I had never done this before and learned a lot during the process.

So, I am no longer able to see a Cellular Data settings screen in Network settings on my iPhone. It only has the Cellular Data toggle. I'm assuming this means that the .ipcc bundle has been properly installed. Can you please confirm?

Thanks again for the assistance.
    Yes, it has been installed properly. Glad it works. Please donate.
    2010-10-26 10:16 PM
    iPhone Model: 3G
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard
    Voice Plan: Family Talk 1000
    Data Plan: Unknown
    SMS: T-Mobile 400 SMS bundle
    Time with T-Mobile: 1 year
    Last Plan Change: 1 year
    Problem: Well, sadly now my iPhone is stuck in recovery mode. Not sure how/why this happened. I've tried using Tiny Umbrella and iRecovery to get it to boot up properly, but no luck. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thank you.
    2010-10-26 11:55 PM
    iPhone Model: 3G
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard
    Data Plan: Unknown
    SMS: T-Mobile 400 SMS bundle
    Time with T-Mobile: 1 year
    Last Plan Change: 1 year
    Problem: Well, sadly now my iPhone is stuck in recovery mode. Not sure how/why this happened. I've tried using Tiny Umbrella and iRecovery to get it to boot up properly, but no luck. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thank you.
    Restore and start from the beginning. Stop installing Cydia crap.
    2010-10-27 12:06 AM
    It appears that the only restore option is the Restore and Update via iTunes. Won't I lose my old baseband and unlock if I do this? Is there some way to restore from a backup?
    2010-10-27 12:13 AM
    It appears that the only restore option is the Restore and Update via iTunes. Won't I lose my old baseband and unlock if I do this? Is there some way to restore from a backup?
    Put phone in DFU mode and restore to whatever you have had before or make a new 4.1 custom PwnageTool baseband.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2010-10-27 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-27 06:16 AM
    iPhone Model: 3GS
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard (what does this mean?)
    Data Plan: Web2go
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 years
    Last Plan Change: 6 months
    Problem: on 4.0.1 I never got the "my t-mobile services" as shown on the picture.

I wanna upgrade to 4.1, but that would mean starting over right? My question is: will I still have everything once I set it up? (phone, SMS, mms,)

Finally, if you could summarize what I'd need to do in a short sentence. ei. Upgrade, pawnage tool, jailbreak, ultrasnow, carrier bundle.

Thank you Spooky your forum and assistance are greatly appreciated!
    2010-11-01 12:28 PM
2,044 ... 3878868788899098 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD