I have a iphone 3g on 3.0, and i have MMS and all that. But i want to get free edge on tmobile. Is there a way to do that?
    If not can i get the 5.99 plan without calling 611
    2009-07-02 09:27 PM
    Welcome to MMi

Nope, no freebies. $5.99 T-Zones plan is not available to new subscribers any more for the iPhone.
    Tons of threads on this, have a look around.
    2009-07-02 09:30 PM
    1. Sell your iphone.
    2. Buy a cheaper phone.
    3. Then you'll be able to afford both phone and internet
    To live, you have to lie
    2009-07-02 09:32 PM
    1. Sell your iphone.
    2. Buy a cheaper phone.
    wow, that's cold, but I guess an option. lmao
    2009-07-02 09:36 PM
    1. Sell your iphone.
    2. Buy a cheaper phone.
    his best option ROFL
     Think Different
    2009-07-02 10:25 PM
    just pay the $20 no free data evarr

lucky for me i pay $5.99
    2009-07-03 12:28 AM
    you can still get tzones, i did yesterday for a friend with a new 3g, call and say this, can you add this subscription code to my plan tzunl599 i wasnt on the phone more than 5 minutes
    2009-07-03 03:50 AM
    U can get free internet but it kinda but not really free what you need to do it get a prepaid sim change the plan to the sidekick plan and use the instructions on my Post how to get Sidekick Plan to work.. and even when u run out of minutes u still have unlimited internet i hope this helps
    2009-07-03 03:59 AM
    Hi I have a Porsche and now I would like to get free gasoline is there a way to do that?
    If not how can I get gas without going to the gas station?
    2009-07-03 04:10 AM
    Hi I have a Porsche and now I would like to get free gasoline is there a way to do that?
    lol u can jack your gas and possibly go to jail for robbery but then u dont have to pay for it LOL jk im just playing
    2009-07-03 04:24 AM
    Well, they did use to give out free internet. I'm pretty sure it was a hole, but I think there might be more =0. Like right now, you can make searches in Yahoo! without paying for a data service, but you can't click any of the results. There's also this thing where they offer one site to visit for free in a week. I guess the yahoo search might not seem that helpful, but searching for like "nba scores" can get you the score of your teams anywhere you are for free.
    2009-07-03 05:38 PM
    I smiled.
    2009-07-03 08:15 PM
    do not worry i have a solution it requires some effort but it is worth it my friend i give it a A+++++++++++++ just simply remove the undercarriage of the car yes a small modification and remove the gas tank - you wont be needing that either thats just porsche's way of ripping you off, damn car companies anywas now your legs should be touching the ground now you put the car in neutral and push - not as fast as gasoline but hey who needs 3G speeds when you can have edge - its the same thing. now you will be kept fit you know ?!>3
    2009-07-03 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD