I was just wondering if anyone here was having this issue with Pandora. I have version 2.0.2 installed through iTunes. If I have it ON and listening to music incoming calls will not come in or register as missed. They simply go to voicemail after 3 rings.

My specs are

iPhone 3G 16GIG
    OS 3.0 Jailbroken w/ Redsn0w
    Carrier Tmobile
    DataPlan 24.99 unlimited data
    3G = OFF
    Wireless = OFF
    BT = OFF
    Unlocked with Ultrasn0w .9
    Pandora ver. 2.0.2
    Music Controls was installed through Cydia but has been uninstalled as part of the troubleshoot.

Any information would be appreciated
    2009-08-06 08:45 PM
    Download backgrounder from cydia , run pandora in the background and your calls will get thru . No other way around it .
    2009-08-07 01:26 AM
    Is this only happening while you using Pandora via EDGE (not wifi)? If so, that's a deteriment that you can't fix, as the EDGE network forces calls to voicemail when EDGE is used.
    2009-08-07 01:29 AM
    Download backgrounder from cydia , run pandora in the background and your calls will get thru . No other way around it .
    Backgrounder is installed getting the stream isnt the problem its getting the phone calls. If I am connected on wireless it works calls come through once i kill wireless and rely on cellular internet its one or the other.
    2009-08-07 01:31 AM
    ADDENDUM to last statement: When it's actively being used (as in this case, data for streaming).
    2009-08-07 01:32 AM
    Can you please clarify this ? I have backgrounder working and active I can minimize pandora.
    If I am on wireless calls come in. This happens when I am streaming off the cellular signal.
    2009-08-07 01:58 AM
    I remember someone having this problem. I tested it, Pandora doesn't block my incoming calls.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...ml#post4893249

Lovely

Not
    2009-08-07 02:42 AM
    I think I got it. Last night I installed music controls off Cydia and I was listening to Pandora after. I closed Pandora but couldnt figure out how to close music controls so I ended process on it. Since then it hasnt worked and I uninstalled it. I just reinstalled it and now I can listen to pandora and receive calls.

Does anyone know how to properly close music controls?
    2009-08-07 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD