Ok, I got a 2g iphone jbed with redsnow .7.2.0 using 3.0 fw and i got the 3.0.1 fw on the phone
    this phone is on tmobile
    while my other iphone is a 3g also jbed on ATT

last night i was texting someone and out of no where i come back to my phone (I set it down next to me and used the computer for a quick minute) and there was a text sent by me saying "did you get that last message" and i know for a FACT that i did not send that message, and no, no one was in the room using my iphone.

and then i gave the phone to my girlfriend and we were talking and she says she can hear a separate conversation on the phone besides our each other, i am in my room with no other noise btw.

and then she asked me about random messages being sent and received on the 2g, she said she got a text from me a few minutes before i called saying "did you get the pic?" and i didnt send that, in matter of fact i was using my 3g to download some stuff on the phone so i couldnt of sent that from my phone.
    i even looked through my text history with her and there was nothing about it at all.

i know this might be hard to follow, but what i am asking is it possible for her line to get mixed with someone elses? what would be causing this?

is it because i am on 3g?
    thanks ahead if anyone knows

EDIT
    could it be my sim going bad? the sim is like 5 years old
    Last edited by supasekziaznboi; 2009-08-28 at 07:46 AM.
    2009-08-28 07:09 AM
    You know what's going on, don't you?

Your phone is haunted!
    2009-08-28 05:47 PM
    hah yeah thats what i told her and she got freaked out
    but seriously though anyone have any idea?
    2009-08-28 10:04 PM
    Strange indeed. This is a one I haven't heard before. Someone just messing with you? Scary

2009-08-28 10:09 PM
    lol
    the texting situation is wierd

i am going to replace the sim with a new one
    the damn things over 5 years old
    2009-08-28 10:34 PM
    It is not odd that sim cards become corrupted, That would be a good start. Good luck.
    2009-08-28 10:35 PM
    yeah ill let you guys know
    lol it was just wierd last night that my gf interuppted in mid sentence, "whose there with you? you got the tv on? did you hear that?" lol
    2009-08-28 10:44 PM
    this may help.
    2009-08-28 10:46 PM
    woah thats creepy
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-08-28 10:47 PM
    this may help.
    yeah i told her that we needed to bless the 2g and throw some holy water on it

and for a second i thought she was making up the noises

but the text message thing came up and i had the same issue to when i used the phone the previous day

"sending" random messages
    2009-08-28 10:50 PM
    Be careful, Apple does not warranty Holy water damage!
    2009-08-31 04:22 AM
    ok another incident happened again in the car going up to tacoma

i recieved a text from my gf's cell saying "i'm sorry" and btw she is in the passanger seat, and i looked over and asked her why she sent that text, and she said she didnt even have the phone on her and that she left in her purse in the trunk of the car.

so at the rest stop i take a look at her phone and mine in her phones SMS conversation log, it said she sent the text and a minute later it shows up on my phone. the time was around 5:30pm when i pulled in to rest up and check the phone, it said she "sent" the text at 5:09pm and on my phone i recieved it at 5:10pm

i even replaced the sim card with a brand new one from tmobile too

creeeppppyyyy
    2009-08-31 09:23 PM
    keeps getting weirder and weirder. zomg
    2009-08-31 09:27 PM
    Creepy phone...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-08-31 10:12 PM
    yeah tell me about it :/
    2009-09-01 01:21 AM
    It's because you're in Tacoma. The Tacoma Aroma is known to interfere with SMS. I work near Hilltop and I can smell it all the way up here.
    2009-09-01 02:46 AM
    k it is happening again
    my girlfriend's phone went off with a text "from" me saying
    "did u get pic"

and once again i didnt send it lol
    and normally i spell out the word "you" instead of just putting "u" lol

this is getting creepy :/
    2009-09-01 05:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD