i got a new unlocked 2g iphone today and when i go into network then celluar data network their is on a place to change the apn for internet mms apn settings is not under it
    2009-10-02 05:07 AM
    you need to research enabling MMS on the 2g..

By default the 2g cannot do MMS
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2009-10-02 04:22 PM
    simple two steps:

1. Download activateMMS2G from Cydia

2. Download and install the correct carrier bundle from this site.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2009-10-02 04:39 PM
    i downloaded the tmobile us carrier bundle off of cydia would that be the right one for me i have tmobile with the unlimited blackberry package data plan

ps i know i ask dumb questions i am just very new to this and have no one really to help me out with figureing it all out
    2009-10-03 04:10 AM
    ps i know i ask dumb questions i am just very new to this and have no one really to help me out with figureing it all out
    naw no need to apologize. some day i'll get a texting plan and setup mms. so i'm at a lost already. we all learn.
    Are You Not Entertained! Are You Not Entertained! Is this not why you are HERE!!!!"
    2009-10-03 06:11 AM
    i downloaded the tmobile us carrier bundle off of cydia would that be the right one for me i have tmobile with the unlimited blackberry package data plan

there is one that says blackberry plan, you have to read the info of each one (there should be a handful in cydia)
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2009-10-03 04:16 PM
    ok i found one that says postpaid/flexpaid blackberry corporation but i already downloaded the us tmobile carrier one will it mess me up downloading this one also i have another problem where i change my apn settings dissapeared i went into settings then network and the celluar data network thing is not there anymore
    2009-10-04 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD