Project Dark confirmed to include unlimited plans, FlexPay

Remember what we said about T-Mobileís Project Dark this morning? Well, as is the typical BGR fashion, our word essentially turned into gold as one of our T-Mobile connects just hit us up with a ton of Project Dark documents. While weíre still waiting on information when it comes to handsets and the rapid expansion of its AWS 3G network, Project Dark does indeed included unlimited services, although things like data and texts look as if they come in the form of add-ons. The Even More and Even More Plus plans we talked about are also real. Even More does require a 2-year contract commitment which allows for handset subsidies, whereas Even More Plus plans does not require a contract and does not include subsidies. However, thatís where the new FlexPay system comes into play, and boy is this going to be big. Customers will be able to walk away with the handset of their dreams and pay for it in monthly installments just like they would for that big leather couch they canít really afford but really, really want. Goodies are after the jump.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-18 05:13 AM
    i dont understand does this mean tmobiles prices are going to change is things getting better?
    2009-10-18 05:34 AM
    It means us iPhoners will be getting new pricing/rate structure for our plans. Cheaper rate plans, cheaper unlimited plans. The ability to finance a device.. etc. Read the stuff a bit closer.

Flexpay just got more awesome. Unlimited AWS/GSM Data/Messaging/Voice and the ability to use whatever device you want.

I can't wait to update my plan to this new pricing.. hopefully it's cheaper than what I'm paying now which is still very inexpensive.
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 2009-10-18 at 05:55 AM.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-18 05:45 AM
    this is great i went to that other place where it says unlimited everything is going to be only 60 a month that will be great i pay 80+ now so i cant wait for this to come out and it says something about new phones that will be cool too
    2009-10-18 05:51 AM
    1000 minutes is all I need. I do see that they have Smartphone and Other phone data as an add-on which is slightly confusing.. must be for the Talk only plans or smartphone data is a premium. I just want an AWS iPhone or Droid device with good hardware (Mytouch 3G/Cliq sorely lacking with their old processor)

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-18 05:57 AM
    i have been looking around on the net and i have seen a few people said they work for tmobile and said "all i am saying is its not the iphone so enjoy" i just hope its true about the 60$ a month unlimited talk text and data that will be great for me

and i seen somewhere that it will be announced this sunday or next sunday that is what i seen on one forum post from a guy that said he works at tmobile
    Last edited by guffey09; 2009-10-18 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-18 06:26 AM
    Yeah I know they won't have an iPhone but WIND is launching up in Canada on 1700MHZ 3G so it would work on T-Mobile if they got an iPhone.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-18 06:36 AM
    I'd like more info is the data service getting better I wonder because currently I pay $111.92 for both iPhones Unlimted on Tmo
    89.95 VOICE
    9.99 TEXT
    5.99 X2 TZONES
    so $111.92 but I'm wonderin if the DATA will be getting better or closer to 3G if not 3G sorry been away awhile but if GIIIIIIIIRL is posting this must be good
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

2009-10-19 03:27 AM
    I'd like more info is the data service getting better I wonder because currently I pay $111.92 for both iPhones Unlimted on Tmo
    89.95 VOICE
    9.99 TEXT
    5.99 X2 TZONES
    so $111.92 but I'm wonderin if the DATA will be getting better or closer to 3G if not 3G sorry been away awhile but if GIIIIIIIIRL is posting this must be good
    LOL girlfren I'm just posting this from BGR.

But yeah, you're on the Loyalty plans these new AYCE plans won't save you much of anything, especially if you have T-Zones.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-19 04:49 AM
    thanks! been putting off looking up info this stuff in the past few weeks. glad to see real news about it.
    Are You Not Entertained! Are You Not Entertained! Is this not why you are HERE!!!!"
    2009-10-21 06:13 PM
    Pricing!

Rumored Project Dark Pricing

Posted on 21 October 2009 by David.
    Project Dark, we have high hopes for you and we sure hope this is enough to catapult you into the good graces of the wireless deities.
    I know what you all want and we are prepared to deliver. We’re putting this in the rumor column at this point but we’re pretty confident on this pricing. You’re going to skip right past anything else I write so here is what we know:

The RED is No-contract and the BLUE is contract.

It's a great value for Flexpayers, Smartphone data is included in the 1000 Talk+Text+Data for 69.99 or 500 Talk for 59.99
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 2009-10-22 at 02:15 AM.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-22 12:31 AM
    Can't open either of those links. The full size image ones anyway. Rumored Project Dark Pricing link opens fine. And the colors are the other way around. Blue is contract and red is non contract.
    Last edited by moobs; 2009-10-22 at 01:41 AM.
    2009-10-22 01:39 AM
    O rite. I was posting mobile so excuse me.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-22 02:07 AM
    Anyone using this plan? I would like to move to T-mobile because I'm tired of pay $85+ to AT&T, I would like something with 500 talk mins, unlimited text and web. Anyone have something like that?

Thanks in advance
    2009-10-26 07:19 PM
    Well what about it? With Even More Plus it's 59.99.. it will be 100% fine with the iPhone provided that it can be unlocked

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-26 08:27 PM
    Well what about it? With Even More Plus it's 59.99.. it will be 100% fine with the iPhone provided that it can be unlocked
    Excuse my ignorance, but what do you get with Even More Plus? I don't talk on the phone much so 500mins is more than enough for me, but what kills me are the text and web, AT&T is expensive for what you get. Is Even More Plus the 'unlimited everything" plan?
    2009-10-26 08:36 PM
    Even More Plus is where you bring your own device or finance one through T-Mobile so you don't have a contract.
    59.99 is Unlimited Text + Data and 500Minutes with unlimited nights & weekends and unlimited mobile to mobile.

You just won't get T-Mobile 3G with the iPhone. If you already knew sorry.. I had to mention it.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-26 08:42 PM
    Even More Plus is where you bring your own device or finance one through T-Mobile so you don't have a contract.
    59.99 is Unlimited Text + Data and 500Minutes with unlimited nights & weekends and unlimited mobile to mobile.

You just won't get T-Mobile 3G with the iPhone. If you already knew sorry.. I had to mention it.

Awesome thanks, I have a 2G iPhone so no 3g for me anyway. Thanks a lot.
    2009-10-26 08:47 PM
    Hmmm, nice change but don't think I'd benefit form it much.

My plan as of now is:
    39.99 MyFavs 300 w/ FlexPay
    19.95 Unlimited Web2Go

I have my friends and family that I talk to the most in my myfavs and I rarely spend all of my 300 mins...except when on hold to talk to an advisor for school
    Nothing is for free.
    2009-10-26 09:23 PM
    Yeah well if you have your current plan (web2go, MyFaves) I wouldn't switch.

Lovely

Not
    2009-10-26 10:43 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD