User Tag List

To all Tmobile users that still have their edge connection while on the go using the tzones hack or web2go or simple the normal 19.99 internet plan, One of the best ways that I've taken advantage of the edge is while in my car.

If you have WunderRadio which you can get from appstore for only 5.99, you can stream your favorite radio statsions (30,000 + radio stations worldwide) through your edge connection by connecting your iPhone to an auxiallary jack or via a cassete adapter.

Works like a charm for me and is stable most of the time.

If you know other cool ideas, please share them with.
    2009-10-24 12:18 AM
    I use Slacker (switched from Pandora). They both work great with Edge. Commercial free, customized music. No skipping, great quality. The only thing that I don't like is switching tracks; the buttons are too small.

Slacker premium gives you unlimited skips (as opposed to Pandora premium, which still limits it). Slacker is a lot more customizable than Pandora, but I like them both.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2009-10-24 12:27 AM
    Is 'Slacker' free?
    Nothing is for free.
    2009-10-24 09:55 PM
    Yes, there's a free version. It gives you 6 skips per station (doesn't limit to 12 per day like Pandora). I have Slacker Premium which gives you unlimited skips for $3/month billed annually.
    Last edited by adp; 2009-10-24 at 10:41 PM.
    2009-10-24 10:39 PM
    Yes, there's a free version. It gives you 6 skips per station (doesn't limit to 12 per day like Pandora). I have Slacker Premium which gives you unlimited skips for $3/month billed annually.
    Nice. Thanks for the info.
    Nothing is for free.
    2009-10-25 12:50 AM
    I use imasafari it disables pictures in safari speeding up page loads alot. On a side not why do u guys still pay for apps lol cough cough **********
    2009-10-29 02:56 PM
    I don't pay for mine. Just wanted to know a little info on it.
    2009-10-29 03:01 PM
    How would you like for people to steal your software? People put a lot of time into apps for those of us that do not know how to program.
    2009-10-29 03:03 PM
    If it's free I will use. All I can say.
    2009-10-29 03:08 PM
    I use imasafari it disables pictures in safari speeding up page loads alot. On a side not why do u guys still pay for apps lol cough cough **********
    The app is free. You have to pay for a premium subscription, which is completely unrelated to the app itself. You can also listen to this station on your computer - so it's not an iPhone app standalone.
    2009-10-29 08:37 PM