User Tag List

I was wondering if anyone has tested a TMobile dataplan, with their iphone using the recently unlocked 5.11.07 baseband. I am very curious to see if there is a speed increase in terms of data transfer. I have read the ATT 3G users saw a speed increase. Has anyone here tried? I am reluctant to since my phone is working perfectly.
    2009-11-17 05:57 AM
    I was wondering if anyone has tested a TMobile dataplan, with their iphone using the recently unlocked 5.11.07 baseband. I am very curious to see if there is a speed increase in terms of data transfer. I have read the ATT 3G users saw a speed increase. Has anyone here tried? I am reluctant to since my phone is working perfectly.
    I have the new baseband with 3.1.2 unlocked and the edge data speed has not changed. The iPhone is definitely faster when you switch from landscape/portrait though.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2009-11-17 12:40 PM
    not much of a different except in 04.26.08 has better signal... well atleast here in PA
    2009-11-18 07:34 AM