Hi to all!

I have an iPhone 3G on 3.1.2 firmware and I am trying to get internet on my iPhone and I can't figure out how to do it...Which data plan do I need to get, and how much will it cost me?

Please HELP!!! Thank you all!!!
    -Andrea
    2010-05-11 02:49 AM
    The cheapest plan is web2go and you can either choose the $9.99 unlimited data or the $19.99 unlimited data + unlimited text. To add the service you have to:

1) Try going to mytmobile.com and change your phone to any non-smartphone (motorola razr, etc). Then Go to manage -> services and see if you can add the internet for "other phones" for $9.99 or 19.99

2) If that doesn't work then try to do an online chat session with a representative. But make sure you do not mention you have an iPhone. Just ask for the web2go plan and they'll recognize it.

After it's added, go to Cydia and search for "Legacy" and download the carrier bundle (to enable data, MMS, tethering). Then go to settings, general, reset, reset network settings. That's it.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-05-11 04:04 AM
    Just do a search on this forum. There are a multitude of posts on this already. Log onto tmobile and select razor or behold as your phone and sign io for the $10 web to go plan. Search this forum for settings
    2010-05-11 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD