iphone 2g(8gigs)
    i hacked my iphone,,,have the tmobile bundle going,,,web2go keeps saying that internet plan needs to be change to get full internet access,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how do i do this??? how do i get my apps to work???
    2010-05-23 04:02 AM
    What bundle did u download
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-05-23 04:27 AM
    t-mobile us carrier support for postpaid and flexipaid plans
    2010-05-23 09:04 PM
    Uninstall that bundle, then search for "Legacy" - then go to settings, general, reset, reset network setings.
    2010-05-23 10:08 PM
    your my heroooooooooooo,,,,i cant believe i got this to work,speed is kinda slow,,,but i have only have two bars displayed,,,any way i can increase speed???
    2010-05-23 11:25 PM
    lol yea just go to an area with higher coverage. 3 or less bars considerably slows you down
    2010-05-24 01:37 AM
    yeah that works,,,,,,,,ok so what else can i do to my iphone thats cool??
    any suggestions???
    2010-05-24 01:56 PM
    yeah that works,,,,,,,,ok so what else can i do to my iphone thats cool??
    any suggestions???
    Search around in Cydia apps, you can do some pretty cool stuff with tweaks, themes, etc. The most useful tweak I find is "Quickreply" which you just have to double tap to reply to a text on the lockscreen, or reply to a text without quitting your app in use. Status Notifier also is pretty cool, it puts icons in your status bar if you have new e-mails, texts etc. SBSettings lets you swipe your status bar for quick change of settings. Try out backgrounder with kirikae/pro switcher for multitasking. There's a bunch of more things you just have to look around Cydia.
    2010-05-24 02:22 PM
    sorry to hijack...I switched to web2go last week and keep losing some of my services now...if I put the phone into airplane mode and then switch back out it works. I haven't changed any packages in Cydia since I switched from the smartphone plan to web2go. Do you think doing so would help? If so plz tell me what to do.
    2010-05-24 07:16 PM
    i am going to try and add your recommendations today ,let you know how it turns out,,,,,,whats the best theme out??? i saw the "imodmyi" theme thats pretty cool,,,,,anything out there thats tops that??
    2010-05-24 08:56 PM
    i am going to try and add your recommendations today ,let you know how it turns out,,,,,,whats the best theme out??? i saw the "imodmyi" theme thats pretty cool,,,,,anything out there thats tops that??
    I think modmyi has reviews. I had the iPad theme for a couple of weeks which was pretty cool. Only bad thing about winterboard (the tweak that lets you have custom themes) is that it considerably slows down your 2G iphone (and my 3G as well). So if you don't mind having a slower iPhone then get a theme, try it out.

sorry to hijack...I switched to web2go last week and keep losing some of my services now...if I put the phone into airplane mode and then switch back out it works. I haven't changed any packages in Cydia since I switched from the smartphone plan to web2go. Do you think doing so would help? If so plz tell me what to do.
    What bundle(s) do you have installed?
    Last edited by adp; 2010-05-24 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-24 09:01 PM
    What bundle(s) do you have installed?
    I have the first one that comes up when you search for Legacy. I haven't restarted since I changed data plans at all tho.
    2010-05-24 10:01 PM
    Did you reset your network settings?
    2010-05-24 10:15 PM
    Did you reset your network settings?
    Not since I changed data plans. Everything worked fine when I had the smartphone plan. Do I need to reset network settings again now that I changed to web2go but haven't changd the cydia package?
    2010-05-24 10:18 PM
    It would help...it may just be local outages too
    2010-05-24 10:53 PM
    I reset settings last night and just had ths same stupid issue today. It's annoying because when you put it into airplane mode and turn it back on it always says you have a voicemail. UGH! gonna uninstall and reinstall and reset when I get home. Can't call Tmobile now cause according to them I'm on a Samsung. LOL
    2010-05-25 07:34 PM
    I've never got the voicemail issues you're talking about. There's gotta be something wrong with your unlock
    2010-05-25 07:59 PM
    Do you think it would be worth lookin into fixing/reunlocking? It gives me the red dot indicating a voicemail anytime I remove the sim or switch back from
    airplane mode. Otherwise it's fine.
    2010-05-25 08:16 PM
    Actually, now that I remember I do recall someone with the same problem in the past. It was not the phone or the network, but the SIM card. Is your card pretty old?
    2010-05-25 08:40 PM
    Oh ok yeah my SIM is almost 5 years old.
    2010-05-25 08:50 PM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD