Hey guys,

I have a 3g running iOS 4 and when entering settings for MMS, for some reason my edge internet started to work. I never got internet with tmobile and it has never worked before. Anyone know what is going on?
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything
    2010-06-24 08:13 PM
    hopefully they didn't just add a plan automatically
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2010-06-24 08:17 PM
    I checked my account on tmobile.com and there is no data plan listed. Not even data used is there, shows 0. This is weird
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything
    2010-06-24 08:34 PM
    Go to manage account - usage and select your number. If you have a "data" tab click it. Otherwise you're under the radar.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-06-24 08:52 PM
    Go to manage account - usage and select your number. If you have a "data" tab click it. Otherwise you're under the radar.
    I did click it and it says 0 data used. It says I have no data at all.

Okay, now it has data up. Just over 1 MB used. How can I remove this? Call them?
    Last edited by lepetitmort84; 2010-06-24 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-24 09:19 PM
    Call and say you accidentally did it and if you'll be charged
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-06-24 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD