hi please help i cant seem to get data cellular network to show up in my network i have done everything with no results i need data lol the phone is garbage with out it wifi still works though. thanks

if this issue has been posted somewhere can someone just help me find it cuz i honestly cant seem to find it even on this site. plz i would really appreciate it. and yes i am a noob to this i have never really had an iphone up until a few weeks from now
    Last edited by xmoebeex; 2010-07-06 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-06 01:05 AM
    hi please help i cant seem to get data cellular network to show up in my network i have done everything with no results i need data lol the phone is garbage with out it wifi still works though. thanks

if this issue has been posted somewhere can someone just help me find it cuz i honestly cant seem to find it even on this site. plz i would really appreciate it. and yes i am a noob to this i have never really had an iphone up until a few weeks from now
    If u would of searched u would seen that there PLENTY of threads with this problem so there no excuse even on page one theres like 3 alone so no u didnt search............ so SEARCH..
    2010-07-06 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD