Okee Dokey. Got the phone over the weekend. and everything is working like a charm! Wifi at home, and can watch podcast. How cool is that!!!! Anyway, my fat fingers and this virtual keyboard do not get along. So, are there any apps that provide auto prompts based on previous words (or normal words). I had that with my Dash and became dependent upon it. Prefer free apps, but will pay if there is a good one folks have tested (with Tzones). Many thanks!!! You guys are GREAT.
    2010-07-14 05:49 PM
    Look around in Cydia and search for a Keyboard tweak. I can't recommend any myself but I know there's plenty of mods there. Don't look in the App store because you won't find anything there. Cydia tweaks should change the keyboard in all apps.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-07-14 06:21 PM
    If I remember correctly, there used to be something called iTypeFastr, which would change the keyboard layout to that of a qwerty keyboard, AND I'm not sure if this other part is correct or not, but I think it also made the letters you most commonly used bigger than the rest, leaving the ones that are least used such as 'z' to be smaller.

Edit: Actually, here we go! Give this a read!

Type Faster on iPhone using iTypeFastR | The iPhone and iPad Blog by Simon
    iPhone 32GB 3GS - iOS 4.2.1 - BB: 5.11.07
    iPhone 16GB 3G - 3.1.3 - BB: 4.28.08
    2010-07-15 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD