I found articles a couple years old about epc.tmobile.com. And then i heard that one didn't work anymore. Then i found internet2.voicestream.com. I'm not sure if that works anymore. If it doesn't work are there any that do?

I'm talking about just putting in an apn on any phone, not an iPhone. I'm going to try it out on my E71.
    2010-07-21 09:48 PM
    I was getting free edge too. But it stopped working after I changed my sim card. I tried both epc.tmobile.com and internet2.voicestream.com. None of them work.
    2010-07-26 02:37 AM
    Yes.

You have to recover your profile and re-download anything you bought on the account through Xbox Live. Their is no extra charges or anything like that.

And yes you can do this as much as you would like.
    2010-07-26 03:00 PM
    Yes.

You have to recover your profile and re-download anything you bought on the account through Xbox Live. Their is no extra charges or anything like that.

Xbox Live? LOL you high or something?
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-07-26 03:56 PM
    Yes.

wtf?
    2010-07-30 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD