Hey everyone,

I just wanted everyone to know that T-Mobile finally added data plans to there prepaid plans, I have the $50 a month plan and have unlimited calls and texts, but only 100mb's of data, and you can track your data usage, and so far im doing alright,

They have a $70 a month unlimited talk/text with 2GB's of data, which is definitely cheaper than what i was paying with AT&T's plan 2 years ago, and definitely cheaper than it is now.

And i didn't have to use a proxy or a T-zone hack or anything, just updated the plan and instantly i had internet.

Just letting everyone know!
    2010-11-08 04:43 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm currently using the 1.49 daily web access as needed since they discontinued the sidekick plan which I was using. I'll have to give this a closer looks.

What meathod are you using for monitoring your web usage?
    2010-11-09 07:57 PM
    That's a really good deal..but I would still prefer h2O over it only cuz of the 3G. But for tmobile 3G phones, this is good
    2010-11-09 08:13 PM
    I'm using T-mobiles website to monitor my usage for now, its posted on the main page right after you log in. There is an app in the app store that's free called Consume, and its suppose to log in and tell you what your usage is but its hasn't worked for me yet, but i have my T-mobile site bookmarked.
    Works without a hick-up. I'm presently surprised on the speed and how well it works. Internet tethering works to, but i only recommend it if you have the 2GB a month plan
    2010-11-11 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD