Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I recently upgraded to 4.1 using greenpoison and tiny umbrella (to prevent baseband upgrade).

I jailbroke and unlocked with ultrasnow.

My internet is now in and out, it works sometimes but more times then not, it shows me the safari cant connect cus there is no internet connection.

I use tzones (epc.tmobile.com). It was working great on 4.0 but since 4.1 its been in and out. Im not sure if its cus greenpoison or what.

Is anyone also finding this on 4.1 or is it just me? any fixes?
    2010-11-10 02:55 AM
    Try APN: internet2.voicestream.com
    2010-11-10 03:02 AM
    Try APN: internet2.voicestream.com
    So i input that instead and ill test it tomorrow when i leave my house.

Its weird because the internet goes in and out.

I can use APN: epc.tmobile.com and itll work only sometimes. (its definitely not signal cus i have full bars and it worked fine before upgrade)

Do you know what the difference is between using internet2.voicestream.com and epc.tmobile.com?
    Why do both work for me, and does tzones use either one?
    2010-11-10 03:21 AM
    its 4.1....ultrasn0w doesnt work very well with it IMO
    my internet stops working randomly from time to time, but a reboot/sim eject usually fixes it
    WANT A UDID SLOT TO RUN BETA iOS FIRMWARE? 87 SLOTS AVALIABLE. $3 EACH PM ME
    2010-11-11 01:51 AM
    I think it's a Tzones problem with the iphone 4, not 4.1 itself.
    At first I thought it was only 4.1, but... I have 2 iphone 4's with tmobile same plans and I upgraded mine to 4.1 and both mine and my friends phone that is still on 4.0.1 began going on and off recently within the past few weeks. I have given up trying to fix it already... when it goes off I just keep trying to refresh safari until it finally comes back... Pretty annoying...

If anyone found a fix +1000 to you... Please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iphone 4 16GB
    Iphone 2g 8GB (Retired)
    2010-11-11 09:05 PM
    I've read from another threads, some said changing to new T-Mobile sim will fix the problem.
    2010-11-11 10:49 PM
    Has anyone really tried the sim replacement? I feel like if I get the sim replaced i may run into even more problems.
    2010-11-13 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD