User Tag List

the custom ipsw is almost done,will be restoring within 3 mins...
     crossing fingers!

Lemme know....
    2011-03-27 07:36 AM
     crossing fingers!

Lemme know....

it said it will "verify the restore with apple" i hope the activate part of pwnage bypasses that...restore underway
    2011-03-27 07:39 AM
    it said it will "verify the restore with apple" i hope the activate part of pwnage bypasses that...restore underway
    It should be fine. If not, you'll have to edit your HOSTS file on ur Mac to bypass Apple

I could be wrong but I 'think' greenpois0n might automatically be changing the HOSTS file so you should be okay.
    2011-03-27 07:42 AM
    youve heard my responses, you make it seem like that would be easy for me

ok has been restored and is restarting, lets see...

so its back up and got passed apple but it isnt showing tmobile ....its back to my original problem of just showing 1 bar with no carrier name....the carrier setting isnt even available in settings.

do i maybe need to redownload ultrasnow?
    Last edited by tforst; 2011-03-27 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-27 07:46 AM
    youve heard my responses, you make it seem like that would be easy for me

ok has been restored and is restarting, lets see...
    I know your a rookie but we all learn somehow! Good luck bro! Let me know!
    2011-03-27 07:47 AM
    Yes, u need to get ultrasn0w again
    2011-03-27 07:47 AM
    Yes, u need to get ultrasn0w again
    ...and then Reboot
    2011-03-27 07:48 AM
    Did u have PkgBackup?
    2011-03-27 07:49 AM
    holy **** my friend you are a genius, so far my phone has rebooted untethered for the first 2 times since ive owned it, its rebooting for the third time now since i installed ultra snow and now it loaded and im back to unlocked and exactly what i needed. thank you all so much, really

any advice on what sources to add to cydia for tmobile mms settings and face time and any good sources in general?

once agian thanks so much and good night!

by the way, if i restore the phone thru itunes from the backup i had created right before i did all this will everything i just did be erased? like to get my apps and contacts and emails... as in should i set up as new phone or restore from backup in itunes?
    2011-03-27 07:55 AM
    holy **** my friend you are a genius, so far my phone has rebooted untethered for the first 2 times since ive owned it, its rebooting for the third time now since i installed ultra snow and now it loaded and im back to unlocked and exactly what i needed. thank you all so much, really

any advice on what sources to add to cydia for tmobile mms settings and face time and any good sources in general?

once agian thanks so much and good night!

by the way, if i restore the phone thru itunes from the backup i had created right before i did all this will everything i just did be erased? like to get my apps and contacts and emails... as in should i set up as new phone or restore from backup in itunes?
    You can restore from the backup...it's safe.

Google help.benm or search MMS TMobile on Cydia to get your MMS settings

I'll send you an email I just sent to another guy w/ repo/source info

Glad ur up and running!!!! 
    2011-03-27 07:59 AM
    Email sent
    2011-03-27 08:04 AM
    you're the man...cant thank you enough
    2011-03-27 08:20 PM
    I've got an iPhone 4, and have had the same issue on many occasions.

This is what I usually do to resolve it:

-> Got to "Settings"
    -> Switch "On" the "Airplane Mode"
    -> Hold for 10 seconds and then Switch it "Off"
    -> Switch "Off" the device/phone - make sure the "Passcode Lock" is "Off"
    -> Then switch "On" the phone
    -> Do not do the "Restart" or "Reboot" device but rather switch it "Off" and then "On"
    2011-04-19 02:09 PM
    I have the same problem, I find that my phone keeps losing it's signal and then prompting me For my pin and the saying "No Service" in the corner. Or sim failure. I've found that putting the phone in safe mode via SB settings can temporarily fix this issue, well until a more appropriate fix is available. Hope this helps!
    2011-05-04 07:17 AM
    I am also having the same problem with "Invalid Sim" several times a day. I am on 4.0.1 with a 1.59 baseband and i jailbreaked by using jailbreakme.

The WEIRDEST part of it all is that i unlocked my phone 8 months ago when i started traveling abroad in Asia and had absolutely NO problems until 1 month ago. When it first happened it would happen once a week. And now gradually it has become worse and it will happen to me 3 to 4 times a day.

WTH IS GOING ON and has ANY1 got any legit answer from ultrasn0w?
    2011-05-10 06:53 PM
215 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD