Tmo does not care what phone you use
    2011-09-13 08:57 PM
    Miz.Michele , what phone do you have selected in your TM profile or did you call tm and told them you have a iphone?
    2011-09-15 05:03 AM
    Has55. I just came off of loyalty plan. Are you out of contract? If you are not there is a fee... They can advise how much

Tell them you want to change you plan to best value plan 49.99 unlimited talk text and web. They don't ask what kind of phone

On the web it will show the phone icon as unknown device. If the do ask what kind of phone just say an iPhone

I had 3 lines on loyalty and just added the 4th line and changed plan. The rep asked if I needed a phone and I said no and told her it was iPhone.

It's s whole new ballgame. They don't care. The data of $10 is included in the 49 and it includes 2 gig high speed data and unlimited edge. We only get edge so it works

I would call them and ask that the change be made at the start of your billing period so there are no prorated costs.
    2011-09-15 05:27 AM
    Yes , I'm on the loyalty plan approx 3-4 yrs.. I wanted the new plan they been advertising, but I heard you have to sign up for two yrs with 2 lines, Is this correct? I have not heard about a fee. Did they tried to make you get the smartphone plan so that your phone works correctly per a past talk with repapprox 2 yrs ago.
    2011-09-17 02:25 PM
    If you are in contract, there is a migration fee. If you are on the loyalty plan and your contract is up, there is no migration fee.

Tmobile does not care what kind of phone you have. You don't have to do anything different to your phone if you currently have data. If you do not currently have data, we'd walk you thru adding the correct info.

It is for 2 phones. You said you had 2 lines.
    2011-09-17 05:02 PM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD