I recently got a gevey unlock sim for my iPhone 4 and I tried so many different ways to try and get FaceTime to work on my device but I still can't seem to get it working. I go to the phone settings and activate FaceTime but under the tab it will say "waiting for activation" and nothing happens. From what I was told FaceTime can only be used threw wifi which I am connected to 90% of the time. If anyone can help with this problem it would be greatly appreciated
    2011-09-15 07:40 PM
    in order to activate FaceTime you need to recieve a mms from apple.but sinse you are on an "unsupported" carrier the mms needs to come from an international number(overage charge).
    can you receive mms?
    are you ok with overage charges for international mms?
    i believe that every time you reboot your phone you will need to activate again.
    All information contained in my post came to me in a dream. I don't even own an iphone.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button
    2011-09-16 03:25 AM
    Aw man that kills me.. I already hate the fact of rebooting it over and over again. I need to find another method of unlocking this so i won't have to deal with this BS. Thanks dude.
    2011-09-16 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD