I am getting T-Mobile ToGo (the pre payed service) for my iPhone while I cancel my AT&T contract and sell my AT&T BlackBerry. I know I can get the phone to work with the T-Mobile ToGo service but I am wondering if you can get T-Zone on a ToGo account so that Edge will work as well.
    2007-10-01 08:39 PM
    T-Zones comes free with Prepaid(T-Mobile ToGo)
    i am still wondering if this is possible
    2008-02-12 03:48 PM
    I am getting T-Mobile ToGo (the pre payed service) for my iPhone while I cancel my AT&T contract and sell my AT&T BlackBerry. I know I can get the phone to work with the T-Mobile ToGo service but I am wondering if you can get T-Zone on a ToGo account so that Edge will work as well.
    T-Zones only lets you buy ringtones, games, and stuff like that. If you wanted to surf the web, you would have been asked to pay for T-Mobile Web service.

There was once a loophole in the T-Zones system that allowed a user to simply change a couple of port settings in their phone to get full mobile internet.

As far as I know, T-Mobile has fixed this problem.
    2008-02-13 04:58 AM
    T-Zones only lets you buy ringtones, games, and stuff like that. If you wanted to surf the web, you would have been asked to pay for T-Mobile Web service.

There was once a loophole in the T-Zones system that allowed a user to simply change a couple of port settings in their phone to get full mobile internet.

As far as I know, T-Mobile has fixed this problem.
    No it still hasn't been fixed. There are people on this forum that are using T-Zones to browse the web.
    2008-02-13 05:24 PM
    Dude show or tell me how to...
    2008-02-14 05:21 AM
    It's easy if you get 1.1.3. There's a stickied tread on it.
    2008-02-14 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD